Sign in to follow this  
grigore dan florin

fucking idiots devs

i dont think this is called for Gringore thats not very nice of you to say.   use constructive posts with ideas and issues they miscalculated and haven't responded is all

• Like 1

do you really think you are the only ones that lost stuff stick with it, its only been 1 week imagine what you can do with more time and a better system. and dont tell me to Fu its not polite.

• Like 1

Yes this system need balance and protect people first week build galeon.... we need more balance skill points and more slowly progress .... and you are wrong when you say this shit to post first 4 days to early acess 🙂

Never build or waste time building / farming stuff you're not willing to lose instantly. Through gameplay or a update. 

• Like 1

Eve online has ship insurance system. Something like this would be cool.

1 minute ago, Lynx said:

Eve online has ship insurance system. Something like this would be cool.

pirates and insurance? sounds like a scam... your insurance is to bring enough force to beat anything you meet or lose what you have

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grigore dan florin said:

yes and is not very nice to destroy our 1 week farm in 5 min . FU !

Don't build a ship you cannot properly crew and maintain....

And for the record it was always going to sink in 5 minutes, be that to a zerg of players another galleon etc, maybe it just stings more that it was an npc but now you have learned your lesson.  Those Ghost ships are a blessing for many of us as I was fearing the day's that were rapidly approaching of dozens of galleons sailing around obliterating anything they see on land just for the lulz....  and now there is actually something in the water for them to shoot at that also shoots back!!!

Edited by Sulfurblade

4 minutes ago, Littlebits said:

pirates and insurance? sounds like a scam... your insurance is to bring enough force to beat anything you meet or lose what you have

The whole world cannot be pirates. Freeports are already on the map. More than just piracy is promised on the store page(see below)

ATLAS: The ultimate survival MMO of unprecedented scale with 40,000+ simultaneous players in the same world. Join an endless adventure of piracy & sailing, exploration & combat, roleplaying & progression, settlement & civilization-building, in one of the largest game worlds ever! Explore, Build, Conquer!

19 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

Don't build a ship you cannot properly crew and maintain....

And for the record it was always going to sink in 5 minutes, be that to a zerg of players another galleon etc, maybe it just stings more that it was an npc but now you have learned your lesson.  Those Ghost ships are a blessing for many of us as I was fearing the day's that were rapidly approaching of dozens of galleons sailing around obliterating anything they see on land just for the lulz....  and now there is actually something in the water for them to shoot at that also shoots back!!!

You are a fan boy idiot. You would try to justify the holocaust and try to make something good out of it. Zero excuse for what this company has done, and is continuing to do. They did it with ARK and now ARK 2.0

4 minutes ago, Gov said:

You are a fan boy idiot. You would try to justify the holocaust and try to make something good out of it. Zero excuse for what this company has done, and is continuing to do. They did it with ARK and now ARK 2.0

Great job labeling....

Fan boy no!  Never Played Ark!  And for the record I don't think the game is that great right now.  But I am glad to see the ghost ships out in the water makes me feel safer knowing that the number of big ships isnt constantly growing and growing and growing... its good that they are being sunk, do I feel for your lose on a personal level sure!  But on a game level I am very happy.

49 minutes ago, Littlebits said:

*has disturbing visions of Flo and the geico Gecko in pirate outfits.*

2 hours ago, grigore dan florin said:

i farm 1 week for a fucking galeon and i lost it 5 min destroyed by a ghost sheep . fuck you devc you just lose 10 players !

Ghost sheep sound terrifying indeed.

78323182_sheepofthedamned.jpg.7239893ea0bfe4c2b22ac10f95915c44.jpg

• Haha 1

same happent to me week of farming to drain i play on pve i build my schooner finish it just before update when to new island for wood my island did not respam wood or metal after update come back my schooner sunk at island i play pve so i dont lose it

they just broke there own game they did not block spam after first hr just let it happen noo server reroll noting to help there players me and friends of me elso quit

and my ship got sunk at lawless island why the fuck are there so high lvl ghost ship there and alpa on island it a beginer island 

So much worse then ark they did not learn from there own problem yet

Edited by dragonshaman

I think its more of the fact that it is a Broken mechanic that has fucked him and 9 other players over and the devs are just sitting there like oh ok thats what happens instead of rolling back the servers or having a TEST SERVER like any human with half a brain would do

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Reklesnes said:

I think its more of the fact that it is a Broken mechanic that has fucked him and 9 other players over and the devs are just sitting there like oh ok thats what happens instead of rolling back the servers or having a TEST SERVER like any human with half a brain would do

We... We are the test server.

• Like 2

Release something this powerful in such a way is the dumbest decision i have ever seen a dev team make. The devs understood the power of these ships prior to release. why would they do a blanket release. Why with such a high spawn rate. why when the saw the deluge of posts did they not take the servers offline.

I just lost my ship as well, as did 80% of the people in my zone. i imagine most zones are like this. 

It is an absolute joke.

1 minute ago, Snow_Hound said:

We... We are the test server.

no we are the official servers hence the name on the servers i mean a server put aside to see what the updates do to the server its pretty straight forward so that every1 dont lose their progress when a patch is game breaking

Just now, Reklesnes said:

no we are the official servers hence the name on the servers i mean a server put aside to see what the updates do to the server its pretty straight forward so that every1 dont lose their progress when a patch is game breaking

I mean you might not like this but this is something that will no doubt happen through-out the development of the game. Instead of closed Beta they have this instead, maybe this isn't for you, it might be best if you wait until the game is released at a minimum.

• Like 1

Just now, Snow_Hound said:

We already lost most of our stuff a number of hours ago, it happens and it's going to happen. Giving feedback, constructive feedback to the Devs is far more beneficial than going "ar ra I lost me shit FU devs"... People will even complain when the server wipe happens, people will find anything to complain about. 

yea i did give feed back make a fucking test server for testing patchs as they are breaking the fucking game then you come along like *We ArE ThE TeSt SeRVer*

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snow_Hound said:

We already lost most of our stuff a number of hours ago, it happens and it's going to happen. Giving feedback, constructive feedback to the Devs is far more beneficial than going "ar ra I lost me shit FU devs"... People will even complain when the server wipe happens, people will find anything to complain about. 

Dude, no amount of feedback will prevent bad devs from making bad decisions. These complaints have been coming in for two hours. why are the servers still up? The devs knew the power these ships had, why were they released unchecked, meaning why in such high numbers, why in lawless zones, why without a back door to take them out were they deemed to powerful. this is amateur stuff, common sense.

• Like 1