Sign in to follow this  
goldcoat

steam single player crash

ive been waiting for the singleplayer but steam said something like itll be released a little later but ive been waiting for like 3 weeks for it and it has 2 error screens and crash now it used to woork but now errors and steam hasn't updated for it yet could you get it or them to have it working soon?

I am having trouble understanding what you are saying.  Are you saying steam is crashing or the game? 

Posted (edited)

Think this might be referring to the crash some other people are having (including me) where you try and load up your singleplayer game, and it black screens and crashes you back to the desktop when trying to load Ocean (which im guessing is the map).

There is no fix for this the devs have to do this in an update. Deleting your singleplayer save will work for awhile, but this crash will happen again, confirmed by someone on this forum in the bug report section. Also reinstalling won't fix this issue either. So singleplayer is broken right now several people.

Edited by vackillers

Does anyone know how to turn fog of war off in the settings of single player? I can't seem to find it there.

I started the game with it on, uncovered some of the map but logging in just now has covered the whole map again so have to start all over uncovering it. I'd rather just turn the whole thing off. Seems bugs are beginning to emerge even in single player.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Does anyone know how to turn fog of war off in the settings of single player? I can't seem to find it there.

I started the game with it on, uncovered some of the map but logging in just now has covered the whole map again so have to start all over uncovering it. I'd rather just turn the whole thing off. Seems bugs are beginning to emerge even in single player.

Please disregard this I found out how to do it.

If anyone is interested in getting rid of the FOW then type in givefow in the console window

Edited by DannyUK