My company was really happy for the razing, but we didn't get to do it since they took it away. We have an epic amount of litter on our island and now we are stuck with it. There needs to be a way to remove stuff off islands especially as land owners. We pay for the island, we own the island, but yet we cannot do what we want to do nor build what we want where we want because previous owners or freeloaders just clutter it with garbage.

So either these "previous owners" and "freeloaders" are active players, or you are talking out your ass because they took away the PVE nuke option and you are unhappy you don't get to grief. Because if you were an island owner, you would know that "garbage" disappears after 10 days of not being rendered in by the company that placed it. So stuff that stays is being refreshed by active players.

• Like 2

There are several claimable islands that have been pillar or foundation spammed that I have stumbled across and the thought has crossed my mind; Why keep paying the upkeep on an island when you can  just spam the entire thing and then even if someone claimed the island they couldn't build anything on it.  There definitely needs to be a way to clear inactive structures from claimable islands but the raze option was ridiculous and at a minimum needed to have the ability to whitelist companies, be limited to inactive companies, or limit it to only the previous owners structures. There also needs to be a way to combat pillar and foundation spamming, I know when we administered Ark servers it was almost a full time job removing old foundations and structures and the occasional foundation/pillar spam that players left behind so I'm not sure what the fix is other than some sort of ticket system where you can submit a grievance that can be handled by an admin/moderator but even that can be exploited and is a giant PIA to deal with.

• Like 1

We don't need the raze like they had it. We need an option to reject specific people or companies. This could be done by putting the company id in the claim like before wipe. Make it so they are notified and then they can no longer refresh their timers. Would have to give them a week on the remaining timer and then remove it.

Sounds like you are trying to dictate to active players where they can and cannot build. If this "inactive casual" was truly that, they would have had all their single foundation spam decayed on the previous patch that took care of that. So that means that they were active enough that they logged on, then triple snapped their pillars, and you managed to not run around and delete their new snaps in the 24 hour window. Two sides to every story, but I bet there is more to it than the OP is posting.

- Fast Decay has now been enabled for Settlement Owners
- Fixed Reservoir and Waterpipes being from being falsely flagged by Fast Decay
- Fixed some edge-case 3-5 structure builds from being falsely flagged by Fast Decay

v209.497

- Fast Structure Decay has been enabled on our Official Network. This means that core foundation structures (floors, pillars, and fence supports), which are not snapped (connected) to more than 2 pieces or do not have a valid structure on top will have rapid decay which will result in their destruction after 12 hours of not being rendered in. Unofficials can enable this setting with the following command parameter: ?FastDecayUnsnappedCoreStructures=true

Edited by UnknownSystemError