Sign in to follow this  
keliuhgs4471

Is another wipe coming in the near future? Or was it simply the one wipe to stop the minority of vocal cry babies? We're considering returning soon, so need to know.

Is another wipe coming in the near future? Or was it simply the one wipe to stop the minority of vocal cry babies? We're considering returning soon, so need to know.

Wipes are possible, but there is nothing in the communication from the devs that even implies a wipe is impending. I am under the impression the biggest reason for the previous wipe was the need to rework the claim system and test it with a clean slate. That does not currently seem to be a pressing issue so if I were to offer my best guess it would be that I don’t see a wipe coming down the pipe. However my handwritten invitation to staff meetings at GrapeCard seems to have gotten lost in the mail, so that prediction does come with my personal guarantee..

I'd put money on there being another wipe yes possibly more than 1. The question is when? I think you will get another couple of months out of it before another wipe comes, just my guess though.

I think they're using the Topic button as a means to attempt to reply? But then again this is a copy/pasta thread...

53 minutes ago, keliuhgs4471 said:

Nah, not the near future but another will more than likely be coming.

53 minutes ago, Nari said:

I think they're using the Topic button as a means to attempt to reply? But then again this is a copy/pasta thread...

Not sure, account was created right before this post, with these being the only posts, and has a keyboard-mashed name.

I've seen something like this before elsewhere. Another forum had issues with spammers, and one of the measures put in place was a check for "normal" posting activity on new accounts.

So the bots started making accounts, then going around copy/pasting other people's posts as a way to game the system, before going on with their usual spamming.