Sign in to follow this  
Senkoau

Any admin command to kill all ships of the damned?

I'm playing solo and I just don't want to deal with 50+ ships of the damned. Not an exageration I know they normally only spawn in flotilla's of 4-9 but I'm starting out in an unarmed schooner and while I can avoid them I'd rather just sink them and move on (not looting or getting xp just get rid of them till later in the game). However my original plan of fly + kill doesn't work as as soon as one flotilla's down another spawns in (and they seem to be higher level with more reds too). So I'm wondering is there an admin command that will kill all ships of the damned (and not my own ship) so I can just wipe them out in batch lots till I'm ready to deal with them?

Flotilla's of these things everywhere is not to my taste one you could take the time to sail around but now your likely to run into other members of the fleet.

Just turn off damage to your structures and ships , you can also turn up the sliders to make yourself almost unkillable,not totally but almost.Have a mess around with the single player settings,you can even stop decay in freeport.

There is also a spawn slider to cut down creature spawn.

But no "Destroyall ships of the damned" to just wipe them out when I run into a flotilla?

there probably is,there's a guy on youtube called myusualme and he does a lotta cheats. 

I'll take a look thanks. I don't mind my ship dying to a rogue whale or the like so I'm avoiding the no damage suggestion but I don't want to slowly sail against the wind around a half dozen SotD that are forming a blockade line between me and the island I want to get to. One I'd be willing to try it and take my chances but this is just too long an addition to sailing time to avoid.

You can use the command "cheat enemyinvisible 1". They will still be there, but won't attack you.