Sign in to follow this  
Forb Hidden

Developers Forum Time

1 hour ago, Martyn said:

Join thier discord then.. or twitter.. email them.. They won't post in public except to answer very specific questions.

I don't use or have discord. Also twitter I don't use (I'm not yet a president) and why e-mail them? This is the fu*king official website. If they are not able to answer a question here, how should they do it elsewhere? 

I think they should think over the priority, about where to support the playerbase. A.e.: How should I test the game they made without knowing the mechanics behind? 

Just be there for the dudes in discord or twitter is since launch day the worst decision they made. Be present for your playerbase. Help and assist them. So it would not take 20 threads about breeding a.e.

I really dislike the way they care about us, the players. I hoped with adding Dollie to the team it increases the support here... But nothing changed.

I don't want to say they're not working hard or right. I'm saying they act in the shadows and hide themselves from us.

The only days they were really present was the days these Chinese spambots where active. Maybe we should post more crap that they take note of the other threads... Also these threads without a answer since months.

Has nothing to do with priorities, it's to do with being quoted.. if a dev says something, it's taken as concrete fact.. and if it isn't delivered.. it's take as evidence of lack of development or some other negative excuse.   So it's easier for devs to simply, not reply.  Except to what can't be used against them.

This is now the third day without any reaction of the devs. Thank you for nothing again.

so long u just care about our money and not take care on us, I don't have to help you testing your game. 

Once it's finished I will check it out again and be happy, that I don't have to pay the full price.

I will enjoy the summer and some other, beautiful games with active mods on theyr official sites 😜

6 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

This is now the third day without any reaction of the devs. Thank you for nothing again.

so long u just care about our money and not take care on us, I don't have to help you testing your game. 

Once it's finished I will check it out again and be happy, that I don't have to pay the full price.

I will enjoy the summer and some other, beautiful games with active mods on theyr official sites 😜

While I understand your frustration and agree that these devs could improve communication particularly in the area of answering questions (it's one thing when Jat only logs on every few days, he has development responsibilities,  but dedicated community managers should be more active), there is also a certain amount of truth to what Martyn said above.  But everything you said is entirely true and valid, if you aren't having fun, find something that is and come back to Atlas later. Life is short, you don't owe anyone for how you spend your leisure time. 

Until we meet again, may the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

While I understand your frustration and agree that these devs could improve communication particularly in the area of answering questions (it's one thing when Jat only logs on every few days, he has development responsibilities,  but dedicated community managers should be more active), there is also a certain amount of truth to what Martyn said above.  But everything you said is entirely true and valid, if you aren't having fun, find something that is and come back to Atlas later. Life is short, you don't owe anyone for how you spend your leisure time. 

Until we meet again, may the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Thanks Boomer.

I will check out the forum (otherwise I got nothing to do at work) and hope for the best for the game.

At least it's not the worst decision to stop now... My girlfriend dislikes it anyway, when I'm gaming without her 😜