Sign in to follow this  
Luxfere

Nice new bug With fast decay

Been building a galleon for a while now and after this new patch introduced fast decay on official servers i lost said galleon, it just says it was removed from the company and I am refreshing everything daily. The timer states 10 days til decay every day so there you have it. Its not on a lawless island either.

• Confused 1

For the record if you're not dealing with decay there obviously needs to be some sort of penalty but maybe a a warning of some sort might be in order.

7 hours ago, Luxfere said:

Been building a galleon for a while now and after this new patch introduced fast decay on official servers i lost said galleon, it just says it was removed from the company and I am refreshing everything daily. The timer states 10 days til decay every day so there you have it. Its not on a lawless island either.

Yeh I lost 2 schooners.  Fully built and on green anchor. They just vanished.  They'd been sitting awhile.. tbh.  But inside the settlement.

I've seen other companies ramshackle sloops.. still sitting on beaches in lawless.. even now, weeks after the companies quit..

6 hours ago, Pete Rottedtoof said:

For the record if you're not dealing with decay there obviously needs to be some sort of penalty but maybe a a warning of some sort might be in order.

Yeh a visible timer would be nice.

Ship was not even completed but I am seeing beds on demolishable foundations in lawless and they cant be destroyed because the bed still has a timer.

I walk on every ship i own daily and havent lost any as of yet so that maybe the thing for the time being. But in General building ships is another headache build all pieces first release the ship then go back and made your modifications 

Edited by Luxfere