Since the new "I'm gonna destroy all your things which you been saving up for the last 6 months button" is being in effect, this thread is for those companies wich are safe and will NOT be destroying bases/other properties. 

State your company and island(s)/grids here so all other players/companies know you're island is safe.

Abuse will result in listing the opposite offcourse, let's keep in mind this is PvE.

EDIT 18 july 2019; This thread will stay alive for the time being and purpose of serving good companies and their islands wich are safe havens.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr
  • Like 1

Let me kick off;

Dutch Grass Company EU PvE 

F9 Upper Lions

E2 Noviomagus Batavorum

We will NOT destroy any property UNLESS we're being provoked. 

Please do not build on resources and do not forget;

Puff Puff Pass and chill!

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr
  • Like 1

nice thread lets hope that other follow suit 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The last hope. North-West island in O12.

As long as we play we don't remove any structures and we don't even patrol our grounds. When we quit, I will personally make sure all of our structures that I know of are removed and our tames are either killed or transported to a freeport. Same as I did before.

Edited by wandelaar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, UDO said:

nice thread lets hope that other follow suit 🙂 

Let's hope we can make the PvE side at least a bit more safe for people to build on.

• Like 1

Mad Max in B11 (Barter Town and Barter World) and H4 (Arakis) are safe.

This should never have been the option at these prices - won't comment on PvP but PvE should have been a bunch more expensive or should have been that price per company to erase or a better option would have been a list of structure collections with check boxes - would not have been a very long list - that could be selected for destruction. By structure collection I mean structure with the same components ignoring layout so a floor plus a pillar plus a ceiling would be a single entry in the list regardless of what order they were placed / built and how many there were of them. Ideally the list would show how many of each collection there were and the number of pieces in the collection. This would quickly show the spam collections (high count of collections with low component count) vs base buildings (low / single count of collection with high component count).

• Like 2

N10 New Eden's and N11 Breeders Cove are safe and will stay that way 😉

If for some reason we have to leave or w/e everyone on the Island's will be notified and given the chance to claim the Island before any one else.

We see no reason to wipe out people who have spent a lot of time building and storing their personal stuff,  no reason at all. 

NA Pve  btw

Edited by SScham
  • Like 2

Y'all are making me want to roll up a character on EU, is there a company called Bloody Yanks yet?  Not very original, of course there is.

I'm solo NA PVE mostly online EST mornings, global chatter is generally Deutsch.   N7 & M3 are home.

• Like 2

E11 will be safe 🙂
I like the idea, but what if one of the companies stops playing.

I will never invest in an island i dont own anymore. It is calim or lawless from now on.

Even living on a ship is not working, bc deletion bug.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kummba said:

E11 will be safe 🙂

If someone stumbles into an island wich is not safe, but noted in this thread as safe, I will update it.  

• Like 1

NA - PVE - Gorgons Gaze - 

N11 - Mermaid McTraders - Birwhich Chain - We have "Zero" interest of using or will ever use the Destroy all button.  "Vendors in Place"

We have Ramps though on "many" islands that provide easy access to resources at the top of pillars etc.   All ramps we create are always available to the public,  we enjoy making paths for everyone to use.  

To those island owners, should you see anything from us,  its there to provide easy access, we never block spawns or cause any type of griefing.  We always build directly out, toward deep water.  

Edited by Dosgimp
  • Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 7:07 AM, Kummba said:

E11 will be safe 🙂

I will never invest in an island i dont own anymore. It is calim or lawless from now on.

Even living on a ship is not working, bc deletion bug.

AND i still stand by this, i lost alot of faith due to GSs recent moves.

- Settlement owners can no longer raze claims on PvE.

Thanks for participating everyone, it's no longer needed.

3 hours ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

- Settlement owners can no longer raze claims on PvE.

Thanks for participating everyone, it's no longer needed.

True.

But its s shame that only a few companys post here.......

22 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

True.

no it's not. We don't have to jump in a triangle after every change. If the changes are done and fit in the game for two weeks or longer, so the changes are seriously. Maybe then it's good to react like that.

and imagine who would wipe out his island? Right, nearly no one. Or maybe after claiming a totally spammed island.

Anyway it's no more an issue.

1 hour ago, Forb Hidden said:

no it's not. We don't have to jump in a triangle after every change. If the changes are done and fit in the game for two weeks or longer, so the changes are seriously. Maybe then it's good to react like that.

and imagine who would wipe out his island? Right, nearly no one. Or maybe after claiming a totally spammed island.

Anyway it's no more an issue.

Thats why its deactivated, because a lot of people want to abuse it.

I know a lot of companys who get scared and left islands and went to lawless. 

And we should wait for 2 weeks to react? I think you dont know all the facts why they deactivate this raze.....

3 hours ago, Puppies4ever said:

True.

There's something missing between the game and this forum. If that's found back, all come good.

I know the feature has been removed but just to let anyone know if they want to settle without fear (as long as you're not spamming, etc), Southern Discord, in I5, Virders Haven.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I was going to say Blackstorm Raiders on EU PvE on D5, D6, and A8 will not raze. Our only requirement for settlers is to login to our Discord and post that you would like to settle. That way we have a way to contact you. We also encourage you to hop onto Discord and actively participate in our community. Things have been slow as of late but we frequently do Hydra and Power stone runs, Ice Cave, and Kraken. If you help with Hydra we will split the mythos. We also have a great trade system and a great breeding program. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I know the raze option is gone but if anyone is interested in safe spot NA-PVE H10  Top right island settlement name Arnor is safe all we ask is you don't block resources.

• Haha 1