Sign in to follow this  
kolpo

Thanks for adding singe player

Thanks for adding singe player, I can settle whatever island I want, build whatever I want everywhere and set the rates how I want them. Thank you devs 🙂

BTW: does anyone know what the single player settings option does?

Edited by kolpo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You surely aren't the only one! 

Game already is so much less stressful without constant worry of getting griefed, claim overlapped etc....

A lot of settings are transitioned from Ark settings, so ark wiki is very useful. 

I would also love some breakdown which settings to touch to re-enable bow damage (standard and fire arrows), grenades damage, etc. to SotD army and allow ship weapons to damage land mobs (just looking for tips on it, I have not yet experimented with it, i have too much fun just building stuff now 😄 ). 

Edit:But this stuff hopefully I can find in the server section 😄

Edited by Elrood

I just wanted to start the same thread, and I see that it already exists. I waited and waited and waited and here we go !it's time to get back to the game.  THANK YOU DEAR DEVELOPERS !

How is it possible that in single player we have such a big world ??

Edited by Marian Manson

53 minutes ago, Marian Manson said:

I just wanted to start the same thread, and I see that it already exists. I waited and waited and waited and here we go !it's time to get back to the game.  THANK YOU DEAR DEVELOPERS !

Because your PC just hosts the server you’re currently on, it’s part of the many GB’s you had to download for this game. Many GB’s nitrado and gportal won’t host, unless you pay for it ofcourse. 

while I've been enjoying SP for a while, it (like the rest of the game) has a lot of issues. One of the Biggest at this point is dying and not being able to respawn on your bed (if on a ship) because the game thinks your ship is in the previous map still. I know there are work arounds but... I have CRS ... lol 

I'm with you on wishing I knew where to disable the AotD immunity to everything except a tamed animal and where to turn down the death ray of a sun

13 hours ago, Marian Manson said:

75% of it is water tho 😂

Why I don't get experience points at the beginning  SP game ?

If you’re still on a freeport and are level 8, you won’t get any more levels or experience. 

Why I don't get experience points at the beginning  SP game ?

It's actually a bug with Freeports atm, we do have a fix submitted to certification (and we'll be releasing it today for PC, as it's clientside only). Have just posted this thread in the bug section: 

I know this ruins the new player experience in these game modes atm so hopefully these workarounds can help you manage until we get the fix through certification! 

• Like 1

THANK  YOU ! I have 20 hours of game time in three days .
I played ATLAS from the day of release in Early Access, but I gave up quickly because I am not a MMO fan and I dreamed about single player coming out and now I love it again

Edited by Marian Manson