Cpt.Yarrr

To wipe, or not to wipe.

i cannot wait for monday evening if this changes isn't removed asap 😛 got to be the first island raze by then ? 

Edited by UDO

In the Future for sure but atm the only thing that could cause a wipe is to get EU And NA Servers together cause low population

6 hours ago, zottel said:

In the Future for sure but atm the only thing that could cause a wipe is to get EU And NA Servers together cause low population

Actually the main thing that could cause a wipe atm is for them to decide they will implement NPC encampments on to official servers.

The way they are going they could wipe everyday, will make no difference as players will have left.

There is only so many times you will bring players back after wipe. With them pissing off players they will just stick 2 fingers up when the devs say "we are implementing new changes and would like to see you come back"

This new raze feature is a wipe on demand, interested to see what happens next week when people have lost their stuff which many will have spent months working on. 

Im pretty sure they will have 1 PvE and 1 PvP server in the future.

When you merge NA and EU, then you need to wipe.

Im sure they are Aware of the fact that another wipe in the near Future will cost them too many Players. Merge NA with EU could Happen for PVE but for PVP it would be dumb just because f the different Time zones.

2 hours ago, Puppies4ever said:

Im pretty sure they will have 1 PvE and 1 PvP server in the future.

When you merge NA and EU, then you need to wipe.

Nah, PvE with PvP zones. My 10 cents.

Wipe. We own an island and cannot build anything because assholes have it covered in pillars. Now they removed this razing bullshit and we can't build...now we have to move fucking bases because as owners we can't build anywhere. The assholes also even admitted to just login in to make sure their shit doesn't disappear if they choose to play again. Yay so glad we can't build on the island we own.

7 hours ago, Korn_Bread said:

Wipe. We own an island and cannot build anything because assholes have it covered in pillars. Now they removed this razing bullshit and we can't build...now we have to move fucking bases because as owners we can't build anywhere. The assholes also even admitted to just login in to make sure their shit doesn't disappear if they choose to play again. Yay so glad we can't build on the island we own.

We have the same exact issue 😞 Being forced to build in crap spots, but still paying the rent for a 122 Point island.

• Like 1

Atlas official servers wouldn't survive another wipe, sadly. A lot of the very very few hangers-on would likely throw in the towel.

Wipe now you can kiss this early access goodbye current bugs with ships and crap poofing its bad enough

17 hours ago, Luxfere said:

Wipe now you can kiss this early access goodbye current bugs with ships and crap poofing its bad enough

Nah. Singleplayer is there now. Some of us (well, me) don't care about wipes at all. Wipe, don't wipe, I don't care as long as you don't touch my single player game world 😄 

4 hours ago, Elrood said:

Nah. Singleplayer is there now. Some of us (well, me) don't care about wipes at all. Wipe, don't wipe, I don't care as long as you don't touch my single player game world 😄 

What a way to die for a game that was sold as a 40k+ "MMO" 😛

3 hours ago, Grongash said:

What a way to die for a game that was sold as a 40k+ "MMO" 😛

Die? I've been waiting till they realize they need to do it 😛 Survival is always playable solo as long as it has enough sandbox in it. 

I don't want another wipe , But  if it means the wild pirate stuff , to give pve more depth , then hell I can start again ..we'll see