Darkweaver

Devs; why do you keep rolling over the small company & solo player?

8 minutes ago, Realist said:

I am far from the worst person on here. Some of the people on here use curse words every or word and other just tell people they are wrong and try to shut down people every chance they get.

i follow the rules a lot better than most people on here.

Dude. You never played this game.

Every day you cry about this "bad game", but you never played it. You are just a troll. Thats why people want a ban for you.

5 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

Dude. You never played this game.

Every day you cry about this "bad game", but you never played it. You are just a troll. Thats why people want a ban for you.

There lies the problem. I don’t use words like cry or troll freely and at the wrong times. You might have a problem with me not owning the game but any company always welcomes a future customer. Why?

because I am going to give them money. As depending on if I deter my buddies from purchasing the game or push them towards buying the game with me that be end up being a good chunk of money.

i am not going to hurl insults at you even though you do it plenty. Companies need money so they actually like the people that haven’t payed yet. It’s dollar signs

9 minutes ago, Realist said:

There lies the problem. I don’t use words like cry or troll freely and at the wrong times. You might have a problem with me not owning the game but any company always welcomes a future customer. Why?

because I am going to give them money. As depending on if I deter my buddies from purchasing the game or push them towards buying the game with me that be end up being a good chunk of money.

i am not going to hurl insults at you even though you do it plenty. Companies need money so they actually like the people that haven’t payed yet. It’s dollar signs

Dude....you judge a game which you never played!

You talk about ATLAS, but you never played it.

Just a troll.

12 hours ago, Realist said:

Im assuming you dont have an issue being sued for breach of your well documented and written contract to purchase this game if you dont cough up the cash come console release then... 

1 minute ago, Polar Express said:

Im assuming you dont have an issue being sued for breach of your well documented and written contract to purchase this game if you dont cough up the cash come console release then... 

"First thing, kill all the lawyers."

-Bill Shakespeare

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Polar Express said:

Nope not at all. I am fully ready to sign anything the send me over stating that I will by the game no matter what unless I get banned from the forums. If I were to actually get banned I would make sure anyone I knew didn’t buy the game and would start getting back into ark just to deter anyone I could from buying it.

i have no problem with loyalty until the loyalty is broken. Loyalty breeds loyalty. Betrayal breeds betrayal.

if you haven’t noticed I am a lot more supportive than I used to be 6 months ago. I am actually starting to get excited about the game. I will however push for changes I believe need to be made.

with the way the pop is right now even reaching 500 people could be an impact in a negative or positive way.

so yes, I am easily willing to go all in, especially with the time I have invested.

1 hour ago, lordkhan4444 said:

rust just announced it will be coming to xbox in 2020 omg im so hyped!

Yeah, I will be getting rust as well. If you are on their forums too, expect to see me on there pretty soon

Edited by Realist