yung matt

MAKE THIS GAME EASIER

LITERALLY, YOU GUYS JUST MADE AN UPDATE TO MAKE THIS GAME HARDERTHIS GAME IS LITERALLY ALREADY HARD AS ITSELF. THIS GAME IS FUN AND ALL BUT THE REASON PEOPLE ARE GETTING MAD IS BECAUSE IT TO HARD. THE FUN PART OF THIS GAME IS WHEN PEOPLE START SHIP BATTLING. BUT ITS TO HARD TO DO THAT. LITERALLY, START MAKE YOUR BOAT BUT THEN EVERY TIME YOU TRY TO COLLECT RESOURCES FOR YOUR SHIP AND BASES YOU LITERALLY GET GANG BY WOLVES,CROCS, LIONS, OR YOU NAME IT. NOW YOU MAKE A UPDATE TO MAKE THIS GAME EVEN HARDER???? I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR TRAIN OF THOUGHT. THE ANIMALS ARE WAY TO HOSTILE AND AGGRESSIVE TO WHICH THEY WILL ATTACK YOU EVERY TIME THEY SEE YOU. 

PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME EASIER. NOT MUCH JUST A LITTLE. IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO ENJOY THIS GAME THEN MAKE THE GAME A LITTLE BIT EASIER. PERSONALLY I THINK THE ANIMALS SHOULD BE NERF'D SOMEHOW. PLEASE

THANK YOU!

• Confused 1

I think in about a week this game is going to have a solid 3K people playing it. Everytime they make a "fix" they break some other aspect of it. It's about to hit life support at this point.

Perhaps a survival mmo in EA is not the correct game for you. 

Joining a company will greatly help with your current issues...

Just now, Grodgen said:

I think in about a week this game is going to have a solid 3K people playing it. Everytime they make a "fix" they break some other aspect of it. It's about to hit life support at this point.

Trail and error is a big part of EA man, wont see it dead anytime soon 🙂

Let count the biggest issues:

- deadly, very fast animals (also like to spawn randomly close to you!)

- hackers killing you thru the walls of your base (but if you have one you have won already!)

- megas trials, often chinese so you can't even understand what are they saying to you. Well, they'll kill you anyway.

- lack of resources in many places

- lack of vitamins can kill you easily, even if you're all full and can't eat anymore

- quick raft and smaller ships decay, so you can barely work or study

- no safe place for your boat, it will be stolen within 30 minutes you left the server anyway

- no places for bases as it's mostly claimed already

I actually love this hardcore, but if you believe you are going to achieve anything soon - you're fooling yourself.

22 minutes ago, Hary0n said:

- hackers killing you thru the walls of your base (but if you have one you have won already!)

- megas trials, often chinese so you can't even understand what are they saying to you. Well, they'll kill you anyway.

- lack of vitamins can kill you easily, even if you're all full and can't eat anymore

- no safe place for your boat, it will be stolen within 30 minutes you left the server anyway

I actually love this hardcore, but if you believe you are going to achieve anything soon - you're fooling yourself.

1 Animals: Spawns are a bit out of wack some places, but others more balanced. Do need a PvE land threat, just needs balancing.

2 Hackers: Report and pray at this point

3 Big Companys: Numbers will always provide an advantage

4 Resources: Respawn issues being worked on, but also can't expect 100% what you need on one island, go travel, trade, steal!

5 Vitamins: Skills + Stats to help, balanced diet and crafted food makes this not an issue

6 Decay: Decay does need some balancing but with a medium+ company upkeep is quite easy, just don't over built

7 Docks: Have yet to try building a ship enclosure but with medium company and a base near your docks it should make it harder to lose them

8 Claims: Go contest some, fight for what you want!

Survival MMO, nothing will be handed to you!

Lots of issues in current build, but it is getting better bit by bit, many many MANY more month of early access and patches to come!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hary0n said:

1.  I too have an issue with how they spawn animals... I am tired of having "Giant Snakes spawn on me, everywhere I go!"  I feel like there is a dev messing with me at this point!

2. Haven't experienced this, nor have I heard about it.

3. I agree they have weighted this go so far too much in favor of zerg mechanics.

4.I disagree, I think resources are fine infact there needs to be shortages of types of resources added to temperate and tropical to match up with how things are in the tundra!

5.Again I disagree Raft decay is a non issue unless of course you never leave the safe zone of the Free Port and if that's the case your raft should sink...

6.I have somehow managed to keep my boats safe and I am a 1 man company, be clever that's part of what this game is about...

7.On this I point back to the game being too friendly to zerg mechanics.  There needs to be a Set radius of control based on the size of the company. And 1 Claim per company!  With proper siege mechanics like every other MMORPG, with a 72 hour window for the Defender to choose the time of defense!!!

But Ultimately I disagree with the OP this game doesn't need to be any easier and I support the added difficulty!!!

Edited by Sulfurblade

Yeah, I mean, why cater to more people to actually sell more copies, to make more money. 

I dont understand the business idea here.. 😕

2 hours ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

Joining a company will greatly help with your current issues...

i am in a company of like 15 ppl, and usually like 8 really active players and we are still struggling with these animals 

Is not raft decay outside Freeport like 8h? 

Because I'm actually at work 8h and it doesn't really work for me at all.

5 minutes ago, Hary0n said:

Is not raft decay outside Freeport like 8h? 

Because I'm actually at work 8h and it doesn't really work for me at all.

Outside of a freeport out in the world your raft can sit in one place for days and not decay.... In a free port if you log out its gone in 8 hours!  Thats if it didnt get rammed bye another raft and lose a chunk of dura which could have your raft sinking in 6 hours instead or 5 hours... Or maybe the guy hit it so hard he sank it...

Edited by Sulfurblade
  • Thanks 1