WNBD twopenny

Xbox release date

When we're ready to let you guys know about a date, we shall. Nothing to confirm at this moment, other than it's coming this year.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WNBD twopenny said:

Any clue when your releasing atlas for xbox one consoles. We have been waiting months and no word.

You must be one of the Twitter guys. It’s all good man, just because they didn’t give you an answer doesn’t mean they don’t care.

they have answered this the best they can for quite awhile on there. If you aren’t a twitter guy and just curious then that is cool as well.

As I was telling people on Twitter, it will most likely be November, unless there is a delay, which it will end up being December.

the devs have their own timeline of course. I am just giving a very very good guess

3 hours ago, Realist said:

the devs have their own timeline of course. I am just giving a very very good guess

“You? Guess? Spock that’s amazing!” - Kirk Star Trek IV

• Like 1

Wonder how they going to get around the "No multi-player" bit.

https://www.cnet.com/news/xbox-one-creators-program-early-access-welcome/

TL:DR Microsoft will stop deciding which games are good enough for the Xbox store. Even wacky, unfinished, "early access"-style games will appear there.

Edited by UnknownSystemError

43 minutes ago, UnknownSystemError said:

Wonder how they going to get around the "No multi-player" bit.

https://www.cnet.com/news/xbox-one-creators-program-early-access-welcome/

TL:DR Microsoft will stop deciding which games are good enough for the Xbox store. Even wacky, unfinished, "early access"-style games will appear there.

Wonderful. 

More abdication of any responsibility whatsoever to ensure the customer is getting a product worth his or her money at time of purchase.

“It’s not our job to tell you whether it’s worth buying or not, we just provide a storefront so they can sell you something that might be great or might be a barely usable pile of yak dung. Caveat emptor. Wait, where are you going? You need games right? Right?”

• Like 1

4 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

“You? Guess? Spock that’s amazing!” - Kirk Star Trek IV

Yep. Even the great Spock had to guess every once in awhile 😂

but yeah I am pretty sure on November or December