Sign in to follow this  
gatoloko32

ship of the damned Ghost ship attacking brigantine in mid-progres

Hello, we were making a brigantine, and basically 3 days in the crafting of everythin a ghost ship started attacking our boat that wasn't even on water.

I saw myself forced to demolish everything before losing all the materials. We are a group of 4 and we were 2 online, and we arrived to the shipyard when he was already shooting it, so we wheren't close to it.

After i demolished the body of the ship it started attacking us, and when we died it stop and got stucked with the shipyard, I had to go with a sickle and start hitting it to get rid of it.

I got some loot, but I would gladly give it back for our 2/3 days of work.

So, please make them not get trigered by ships still on shipyard or make them not get too close to islands.

I recommend (and i will do):
Just farm everything and build everything at the same time.

026353104B16BCDB8675565DAAE4CE6A43001845

772A107826BE61F0E74E4E78086750960F7C6141

• Like 1

Had this happen to me as well, granted it was a Sloop, however the Schooner next to me was also destroyed (they were unfortunately offline.) Ships of the Damned really shouldn't target ships while in dock, it's just a nuisance for newer players.

27 minutes ago, AGR0- said:

Had this happen to me as well, granted it was a Sloop, however the Schooner next to me was also destroyed (they were unfortunately offline.) Ships of the Damned really shouldn't target ships while in dock, it's just a nuisance for newer players.

I have seen other posts on steam and other forums with same problems...

But I dont think they will fix this over the all the other stuff they are working on.

This is Prison Island Simulator until the Ship of The Damned spawn issue is fixed. You can build a small dock but as soon as I create a raft and set sail they spawn in and wipe my base and raft. This is in a free port location.

35 minutes ago, SpicyChkn said:

They should only spawn out at sea, not near islands or docks. And i believe the spawn on them is insanely high atm.

They should only spawn in deep water in open ocean, and only if you have a high enough amount of gold to be worth attacking.  This is like playing Ark with Apha Gigas spawning all over the map in packs. Two ghost ships spawn in and destroyed everything we had while everyone was offline. Our company was completely wiped and set back to square 1. Fresh spawns will a deficit of point to learn skills with.

Had the exact same issue about 10 minutes ago. Had to sacrifice our Sloop to get it away to protect our new ship.