Sign in to follow this  
Cascco

Hide your Gold

Whats the point of trying to hide your Gold lets say, under structures if enemy will use skill and they see all your chests....whats the point than to have chests with gold ? Its safier in your Flag than in chest. 

Thats the point, you are Pathfinder/Pirate , you gather your gold and some of that you want to hide , so you build your structers on your island, put somewhere your chest hide it and for what if enemy will always use Skill to see where is your chest. 

Edited by Cascco

I have hidden chests of gold in the past out in the open and raiders have gone away more or less empty handed

If only this game had hard to reach spots say on top of giant stone columns with unremoveable foliage that could hide a storage box from the view of anyone who didn’t know exactly where to look...

• Like 2

Sometimes the Most obvious Things are the best hidden ones^^

2 hours ago, Badkebab said:

I have hidden chests of gold in the past out in the open and raiders have gone away more or less empty handed

If they can look in your chests then they are already in your base thats built to protect your assets.    In that case you need to get more creative like mentioned above.  Another place is under water.  I've built small storage areas under water that have never been touched.  Not even more own company knows they are there.

Edited by DocHolliday

9 minutes ago, DocHolliday said:

If they can look in your chests then they are already in your base thats built to protect your assets.    In that case you need to get more creative like mentioned above.  Another place is under water.  I've built small storage areas under water that have never been touched.  Not even more own company knows they are there.

I know they’re there because I follow you. 

In the shadows.

Eating Cheetos and watching.

Always watching.

• Haha 3

I hear you chewing on them.  That is when I show you the ones I want you to see.  If you had the discipline to not chew on Cheetos for awhile you might see the other one. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DocHolliday said:

I hear you chewing on them.  That is when I show you the ones I want you to see.  If you had the discipline to not chew on Cheetos for awhile you might see the other one. 

That

is a bridge too far.

*munches a Cheeto*

• Haha 1

I have a stone 4 x 4 building about 30 meters under water with a resource box filled with gold.  Unless you are specifically looking for it, you cant see it.