Sign in to follow this  
NoReason

game popularity Free weekend in Atlas

Hello,

I think this is best time for Atlas to open a free weekend gameplay. AND make free weekends at least once a month.

A lot of my friends are sceptical when it comes to buying a game that has so many negative reviews. Most of those negatives are from people that started their journey right at the beggining of game existence (and we all know it was terrible).

The game needs more players to work properly. More players -> More fun -> even more players

I've bought 2 copies of Atlas for my friends that thought it was not worth to start playing the game. When they started they gave me my "investment" back even when I stated it was a present. If I would play alone the game I'd quit after a week. I can see that officials are dying and I think it is because lack of new players. PvE is boring after some time (not enough content, not enough that is soloable and boring content). We travel with our ship and all we see are clusters of max 2 players online. Even when those players have combat time on on their islands they are offline. Fighting offline ships is boring as well.

There's a lot of things to develop in the game yet, but I am sure that in current state of the game free weekends would benefit all of us, producers including.

Best regards,

-A player that cares.

• Thanks 1

I dont know, it's not a terrible idea, will probably a better idea in just a couple of months though. 

I could see alot of free players trying it out and deciding to buy it once they see the scale, of all they can build/do. 

Probably would need some tutorial to teach the basics quickly though.