daro

sailing to N7

if i wish to sail from M7 to N7, i need to sail east, correct?   once i arrive at N7, will it be my new rise from the dead spawn point?  or will i need to sail from M7 again?   and it appears i must sail around the island from the western side as there doesnt seem to be a way to launch from the eastern shore?

The grids in this game are all connected as one single world. If you died, you could respawn anywhere where you put your bed.  

To respawn at a desired location requires you to place a bed. Place a foundation and then a bed on top of it for land locations. Put one on your boats for another. They also give the option to spawn in current region (random island in that zone, which may or may not help you) and home region. Since it sounds like you are playing single-player that home region will be M7 (same starting freeport for everyone in SP)

2 hours ago, UnknownSystemError said:

To respawn at a desired location requires you to place a bed. Place a foundation and then a bed on top of it for land locations. Put one on your boats for another. They also give the option to spawn in current region (random island in that zone, which may or may not help you) and home region. Since it sounds like you are playing single-player that home region will be M7 (same starting freeport for everyone in SP)

ok ty.   i have not left M7 yet so that is why i didnt get any option other than freeport as best as i can tell.  maybe i will look closer next time.  pirates sunk my raft, bed included.