BigBombz

ship Unseat all, back to stations all command

Please give us a command to unseat all the crew with one whistle and then seat them back to same seat as they were. It's really cumbersome and boring to run from each crewmember to another to unseat them from cannons and back, especially on galleon with 58 or more crew on board.

there is a mod called battlestations (have not tested it myselve) maybe that can be added into the core game

On 7/8/2019 at 4:03 AM, BigBombz said:

Please give us a command to unseat all the crew with one whistle and then seat them back to same seat as they were. It's really cumbersome and boring to run from each crewmember to another to unseat them from cannons and back, especially on galleon with 58 or more crew on board.

I can make you happy. At the steering wheel, you can choose groups of cannons and then press and hold for a 3 sec 'N' button. This make crew unseats all selected groups of cannons. Remember! When crew unseats cannons they become aggressive! So press and hold 'T' for 'whistle to passive'. Moreover to seat them back press 'right shift' button (no need to hold).  But sometimes it's glitchy... And the best way to use this when the ship is anchored or fully anchored. When it doesn't work I hold 'H' button and press and hold 'N' or press 'right shift'.

Wish a tailwind, gentlemen 🙂

Edited by Delnis of Ashai

7 hours ago, Delnis of Ashai said:

I can make you happy. At the steering wheel, you can choose groups of cannons and then press and hold for a 3 sec 'N' button. This make crew unseats all selected groups of cannons. Remember! When crew unseats cannons they become aggressive! So press and hold 'T' for 'whistle to passive'. Moreover to seat them back press 'right shift' button (no need to hold).  But sometimes it's glitchy... And the best way to use this when the ship is anchored or fully anchored. When it doesn't work I hold 'H' button and press and hold 'N' or press 'right shift'.

Wish a tailwind, gentlemen 🙂

def good to know i just hope they make it a less clunky and reliable