Sign in to follow this  
Peacemkr7900

Wolves, Ghost Ships, Skill Points Rework. Your Ruining this game!

Wolves hit you like 3-4 times a second and knock you half way across the map, their agro range is insane too. Watched Ghost ships wreck everyone on my island today. I cant wait to log back in and find my fleet destroyed or find another wolf spawned INSIDE my stone home. Can't do much being a solo player/small company because anything requiring skill points are so damn expensive. 

Before anyone comes out and tries to remind me that "IT'S EARLY ACCESS" Ill just tell you, no shit Sherlock, i know I am making this thread because i see things that are broke and if enough people complain hopefully they will get fixed and fast cause the game has potential but if they keep it like this its broke.

Tone the aggressiveness (hit rate, knock back, agro range) of some of the animals down.

Make the ghost ships something rare you come across, not the wolves of the sea.

and make the skills a little more cheaper, i understand scaling them up but damn you should cut everything in half of what you got it. no one wants to spend all their points at max level in almost one tree. 

Edited by Peacemkr7900

1 minute ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

They are aware, many many balance patches are coming. If you want to make a more constructive version of current issues it would be better received by the community and devs. 🙂 

This is as constructive as it gets.