Sign in to follow this  
Nahil13ieme

Stupid dev.

Stupid dev, im salted. farmed 12 hrs to build a Schooner because there is no METAL ON OUR ISLAND. Then your patch fked up everything with your DAMN(ed) ship. Nice dev. You really need to test your patch before releasing it

I feel like they just need to communicate better with the player base. i feel like hey we are doing a thing at a possible time that may actually work possibly not at all.  and as for saying this is an ea game what do you expect we paid for a game not a menu screen. then don't sell it, give people the chance to play an open beta and test it then sell it to the public. There is almost no constant communication from the development team csr team if there is one. just a lot of copy paste tweets that are 10hrs old......buut nope i have my hanky ill just bitch and moan like the rest. 

2 minutes ago, Chamberlin said:

I feel like they just need to communicate better with the player base. i feel like hey we are doing a thing at a possible time that may actually work possibly not at all.  and as for saying this is an ea game what do you expect we paid for a game not a menu screen. then don't sell it, give people the chance to play an open beta and test it then sell it to the public. There is almost no constant communication from the development team csr team if there is one. just a lot of copy paste tweets that are 10hrs old......buut nope i have my hanky ill just bitch and moan like the rest. 

Really? I think they are doing a great job communicating so far, especially if you factor in that with Christmas a good # of people would be on time off. Their Twitter & Discord appear to be some of easier places to get current info, though as time goes I expect their forum presence to grow!

They communicate very well with the player base on twitter. And do not forget one thing this is an EA. Second thing we are in holiday time so the devs can have a break too with their friends and family. It's ok to be upset about something but don't forget something devs are probably having more time in front of a screen right now to fix the game instead of being with their family because a bunch of jackass doesnt understand that Atlas is a EA not a full release AAA. Give them a break if you can't play you won't die for 1 or 2 day go play another game but god give the Devs a freaking break -_- Oh and before you tell me i can play and i don't face any bugs atm you are wrong i cannot connect to my server but hey i dont harrass everyone about it i report the bugs to the devs in a polite manner and i wait.

from what ive seen on the discord its chaos and spamming if you are getting current updates somewhere id like to know cause what i see comes from twitter and this site ... 

I am gonna have to disagree.  They made the choices to release the EA not me. If for any reason they doubted the performance of this they should have halted instead of caving to the masses the play time i have had is fun i never complained about that my complaint was about the communication of fixes and updates some one else is calling them dumb. I could never do what they do. I work with publicity and stuff of that nature. But you know what your right ,i'm wrong my opinions dont matter to your white knighting and protectiveness of my passive aggressive comment. 

Let me explain you why studios release game in early access. I'll be as simple as i can. In video game industry hiring game tester is not free an can be really expensive if the game is as big as this one so what do they do? They release it to the gaming community. They know first of all they will get money out of it (sorry to talk about money but they don't do this for free). By buying an Early Access game you agree to play and trying to find bugs and help the devs in the current state of the game. Some of you do not seem's to understand that point. This game is still in Alpha stage not even close of a full release. You pay 30$ to help the devs with the game and to thanks the players instead of paying the game full price at is release they made you pay the game super cheap. Your are not happy about that? Well you know what? Wait for the full release and do not ever buy EA. Simple as that.

• Like 1

yea i expected similar game play as what i saw on the streams sorry if i was misguided in thinking we would get the same or similar play. i purchased after seeing a neat game on live streams viewed by over 40k people yup im dumb in assuming id get to do something similar.

OOooooo You made that so simple for my small brain like i didnt understand what an EA was. wow... just wow and im not even the one that called them dumb... for fucks sake.

The thing is they did not warn us, I was sailing calmly 4 damned ships spawn on me. They destroyed our Schooner in 3 minutes. So they really need to communicate what they are actually doing, or at least test their patch.

im done with this post  for now

im sure they tested it on a small scale bud i dont think it calls for you to assume they are dumb.  we lost our schooner too but that is a mistake on the devs part but yes more communication is whats needed.

Ok but they should warn us. We dont spend 12 hrs on a ship to be destroyed in 3 minutes because of multiple spawn. Its a EA game but they do nothing about our feedbacks or our suggestion. AND test it before releasing IT just stop release new patch every day if they are not tested. Maybe we are here to test some their game but we spend too much time to be wiped this way by a simple spawn bug

23 minutes ago, Nahil13ieme said:

Ok but they should warn us. We dont spend 12 hrs on a ship to be destroyed in 3 minutes because of multiple spawn. Its a EA game but they do nothing about our feedbacks or our suggestion. AND test it before releasing IT just stop release new patch every day if they are not tested. Maybe we are here to test some their game but we spend too much time to be wiped this way by a simple spawn bug

I agree it sucks alot of systems need tweeking but this won't be the last time a ship gets destroyed and will have to make another. It just the nature of the game