Tiberius_theron

Is another wipe coming in the near future?

8 hours ago, Nari said:

Maybe you do, regardless that knowledge does not translate to Atlas as cleanly as you would like to believe. Your ignorance is painfully obvious to anyone who actually plays the game.

He was talking about not having knowledge of ark or any survival game. So yeah it was a different conversation 

24 minutes ago, Realist said:

He was talking about not having knowledge of ark or any survival game. So yeah it was a different conversation 

No. It wasn't.

He doesn't believe you have any actual experience with the genre. I on the other hand chose to take your word for it, but the experience is not 1:1. You have many misconceptions about Atlas.

40 minutes ago, Nari said:

No. It wasn't.

He doesn't believe you have any actual experience with the genre. I on the other hand chose to take your word for it, but the experience is not 1:1. You have many misconceptions about Atlas.

Ok nari. I l know what i want atlas to be and nothing is going to change that.

Just now, Realist said:

Ok nari. I l know what i want atlas to be and nothing is going to change that.

What you want it to be and what it is are two entirely different things...

Just now, Nari said:

What you want it to be and what it is are two entirely different things...

Lol that remains to be seen. Either way o will always do everything I can to help the game become a lot better than what it is right now

4 minutes ago, Realist said:

Lol that remains to be seen. Either way o will always do everything I can to help the game become a lot better than what it is right now

You've made your grandeur delusion pretty clear. I can assure you that Atlas will only stray further from that dream over the next 18 months. 

1 hour ago, Nari said:

You've made your grandeur delusion pretty clear. I can assure you that Atlas will only stray further from that dream over the next 18 months. 

Cool. A friendly bet it is then.