Sign in to follow this  
Forb Hidden

Server-Teleport in Singleplayer

Is there any possible way to teleport from one to another server? if yes, how exactly is the command for?

Thx

If you write in admin commands ccc you can get tp coordinates on places you must write on paper that coordinates or saves on pc  later you going on another grid or island and do same to get coordinates. Later just write in admin thet coordinates to teleport

OK no one know how?! 

I saw that point in the adminmanager and tried a few times with several different writings. Not worked.

I checked the internet too and found no answer.

Dear devs: if no one knows the answer exept u... How long should I wait for your answer? Just write down an example how it works, please.

It probably isn't possible in single player and won't be for some time.

Remember, in single player, you are not teleporting from one server to another like you do in multiplayer. When you cross the border from one grid to another, you are loading up the map for that new grid into the current and only instance of a server, the one that is running on your PC, not one on a server.

So none of the teleport mods will work either.

It's an old post but I thought I would help, in case someone else came looking for it as well.

EDIT: I found an easier way!

Type ccc to copy your current coordinates to the clipboard. You can then use a text program like notepad to paste and save them. Then from any place, any grid on the map, you can port back to them!

An example of what ccc copies: cheat TP G4 401275 -74516 3559. So it is actually a fully written command for you to paste back.

COMPLICATED WAY

To teleport to another grid: cheat gridtpmanual <A> <B> <X> <Y> <Z>

A: The number that corresponds to the grid letter. A is 0, B is 1 et.c.

B: The number that corresponds to the grid number. 1 is 0, 2 is 1 et.c.

So to teleport to grid A1, I type: cheat gridtpmanual 0 0 0 0 0. To teleport to grid D9 I type: cheat gridtpmanual 3 8 0 0 0.

If you are on single player, you don't need to type "cheat" in the beginning.

Make sure you leave a space between A and B.

WildBill, I think cross-grid teleporting in Single Player is possible, because we already have the vanilla beds that do that, but they are scripted to leave your items behind. Maybe a mod will be able to circumvent that.

Edited by Explorer Psaxtiri
found an easier way