Sign in to follow this  
Mardoqueo

Declaimed tames despawn time.

Ahoy pathfinders, pirates, and other seadogs. 

I have found myself the king of the castle so to speak, and after a merge or 2 all my remaining mates have moved onto the new islands afforded to us, leaving me and a couple others on our original island. I got into the mood to Rp and rebuild in a manner to suit. Had to shirnk the footprint to make it easier for few people to defend. 

Part of the reason people moved out was tame limits. We are near cap. As part of my RPing desires, i want to have lots of parrots that dont normally live on my island. I figured i can breed/tame them then set them where i want them and declaim them. How long will they last until they go away?

Put the ones you want to die on aggressive and wander. They will fly off and get up to shenanigans. You will either end up with Super Parrots, or them dead.

• Thanks 1

Base maintenance.. includes removing/sinking uneeded ships as well as destroying useless tames. It'll really help with your local lag and help visitors alot too, both good and bad tho.

One of our guys found an abandoned bear farm.. and claimed some 150 bears.. now I have them farming mythos in arctic.   Amazing how much space bears take up in a gally..and the yeti's are slowly killing them off.

Edited by Martyn