Sign in to follow this  
JB69

company feedback 209.35 EU PvE Whale's solitude

Beef Buns prevent vitamin B bar from going up when it's low enough to cause damage to player.   Eat a beef bun when your vitamins are low and B vitamin will not rise or fall.  B vitamin will also not go up after then eating any foods that would normally give you B vitamin.  If this food is not supposed to act like the other cooked foods then there should be some clarification.  It took me a dying a few times to figure out only food and vitamin A go up when eating this food.

Pirates need planks.  Walk the plank you scallywag!  Even if the only reason was to execute underperforming crew or have fun tying someone up and throwing them to the sharks.

Gunports open/close order should be able to be given from radial autopilot menu or whistle.  Either would work for me.

Strange request... Screaming pygmy goats that can ride on shoulder.  These should have terrifying screams that differ from those they would normally make when it detects danger nearby.  Small enough to place around things like under stairs and or floors, like an alarm system.

PLEASE give us a few berries on a8 Lindiac Chain, NE isle.  Spending time trucking berries across the ocean seems unnecessary.  Also counterproductive for our company if silo is intended to ease the tediousness.

Thanks for reading,

CMR

Interesting feedback, thank you. Will look into berries on that Island.

(although the idea of the pygmy goats terrifies me) 

I don't know about pygmy goats, but there is already rabbits in the game that at least were (in my understanding) supposed to work as a warning system when you pick them up on your shoulders. I don't know whether they work or not - never tamed one, but they could at least be made like that without the need to add new animal to the game.