NoReason

What is wrong with the game.

About Vitamins, for now you can die and respawn with buff from vitamins. No point on investing time to cook for buffs or vitamins, on PvP it doesnt matter much,  you just take horse with canon thats all.

The same with great armors or weapons , it doesnt matter what you wear, you die so many times on PvP that most of raiding ppl or defending are running naked.

For me Blue Prints should be much more rare than they are now.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Cascco said:

About Vitamins, for now you can die and respawn with buff from vitamins. No point on investing time to cook for buffs or vitamins, on PvP it doesnt matter much,  you just take horse with canon thats all.

The same with great armors or weapons , it doesnt matter what you wear, you die so many times on PvP that most of raiding ppl or defending are running naked.

Incorrect. You do not respawn with the equilibrium buff, you just respawn with your vitamins in a condition to earn it. There is still a timer you must complete with vitamins staying in balanced status to earn the buff.

I would agree that if all your going to do is get a horse with cannon than significant buffs to fortitude, melee damage and movement speed might not matter to you. To others they might have value.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Incorrect. You do not respawn with the equilibrium buff, you just respawn with your vitamins in a condition to earn it. There is still a timer you must complete with vitamins staying in balanced status to earn the buff.

I would agree that if all your going to do is get a horse with cannon than significant buffs to fortitude, melee damage and movement speed might not matter to you. To others they might have value.

Is this just not playstyle?

33 minutes ago, Cascco said:

Is this not just playstyle?

18 minutes ago, sgzeroone said:

Is this just not playstyle?

Is this not just playstyle?

Absolutely, except for the factually incorrect bit about respawning with the buff.