Sign in to follow this  
Dosgimp

4th of July Weekend, Can we can some 2x Breeding again?

Its been a while since we have had 2x breeding.ย  ย And since then, we've lost of few 100% imprints.ย  ย So here's for hoping for some breeding luvin this weekend.

yeah lets add a single countries specific celebration into the game , why? ( sarcastic voice on ) just another way to make the oh so great USAย feel great about itself ?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, UDO said:

yeah lets add a single countries specific celebration into the game , why? ( sarcastic voice on ) just another way to make the oh so great USAย feel great about itself ?

Lol, dont be so jelly.

We're gunna have a badass parade. Tanks and jets and other various machines of war, even a B2 I hear. Lots of pageantry, without having to be in a shit hole communist country where these things are normally done.

But really, this is our Independence day celebration. We do feel great about ourselves for the many many great things we and our country have done. Try and not shit all over it just becuase whatever shit hole you reside in didnt make the game your currently playing.

๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆโšพ๏ธโšพ๏ธ

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UDO said:

Tbh I think this request is less about national pride than asking for boosted breeding since a significant chunk of the playerbase will be on holiday. Come to think of it, on the same basis we could start asking for Chinese New Year to be boosted too. Speaking as a proud american who loves his country, I see no particular reason my countryโ€™s holidays need to be celebrated in a game played globally unless others are as well.

*wink wink*

*grin grin*ย 

*nod nod*ย 

KnowwhatImean?

7 minutes ago, Chucksteak said:

Lol, dont be so jelly.

We're gunna have a badass parade. Tanks and jets and other various machines of war, even a B2 I hear. Lots of pageantry, without having to be in a shit hole communist country where these things are normally done.

But really, this is our Independence day celebration. We do feel great about ourselves for the many many great things we and our country have done. Try and not shit all over it just becuase whatever shit hole you reside in didnt make the game your currently playing.

*whispers to Chuck*ย 

I donโ€™t know about you, but anyplace that has a stable power grid, broadband internet, and people can afford the rig it takes to play a game like Atlas AND have the leisure time to do so, wellย those things are most of what youโ€™d need to get moved from the shithole list to the not a shithole list.

The good news is that contrary to what most media would have you believe, this is steadily becoming a larger and larger portion of the homoย sapiens population.

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/35960123-it-s-better-than-it-looks

ย 

ย 

8 hours ago, Chucksteak said:

Lol, dont be so jelly.

the shit hole that is your jumped up oh so important countriesย best ally , as it happens ,ย 

So back to the OP, last time we had increased speed on breeding it may have been convenient for those with limited time, but it fucked the final stats on the imprints. So not exactly a good thing.

14. Of July is the French national day and on 1.august we celebrate Switzerland...ย 

so can u implying a frog in July and maybe a bank who creates gold over time in August?

So... Sarcasm in the morning ๐Ÿ˜