Sign in to follow this  
JanuzDarkwater

About island claiming on PvP

I played when game was first released, played for a while, got bored and stopped playing for a month or two....now I got back, to see changes and new stuff but got surprised about claiming.

Can somebody explain how it goes? (wiki info seems outdated), we need island points and a bank to claim an island? 

We are a very small company, just 6 members, and our Island points pool is still at 0, how do we get IPts? A flag claims the whole island? ( i know theres an upkeep)

Thanks! 

Yes a flag claims a whole island. Place the flag on the island you want, put gold in it, ~20 mins or so later, it's yours. Press F1, place it, add gold, wait. After claiming you can adjust when your peace/combat timer is, but you can only adjust it once a week. 

As for island points, it is based upon number of members in your company. With 6 members you should have plenty to claim a smaller island. The points are on the unclaimed island in the Atlas map. Smaller ones are usually about [37]. 

If the island is claimed, basically you can do the same thing to steal it. Press F1, place flag, add the gold, prepare for a fight. 

On 7/3/2019 at 4:13 PM, Stupid Monkey said:

Yes a flag claims a whole island. Place the flag on the island you want, put gold in it, ~20 mins or so later, it's yours. Press F1, place it, add gold, wait. After claiming you can adjust when your peace/combat timer is, but you can only adjust it once a week. 

As for island points, it is based upon number of members in your company. With 6 members you should have plenty to claim a smaller island. The points are on the unclaimed island in the Atlas map. Smaller ones are usually about [37]. 

If the island is claimed, basically you can do the same thing to steal it. Press F1, place flag, add the gold, prepare for a fight. 

I get that, thanks.

The problem is that when we try to place the flag ir says we lack the points, and our island points is 0....we do not know how to earn or get them. 

You dont earn or get island points, if theres 6 members, you should have island points, if its showing 0 that may be a bug or something? Make sure you arent on a lawless island(next to freeports)

On 7/4/2019 at 10:17 AM, JanuzDarkwater said:

I get that, thanks.

The problem is that when we try to place the flag ir says we lack the points, and our island points is 0....we do not know how to earn or get them. 

It's not very intuitive. You need to have enough gold in your inventory in order to claim (for some reason, the game refers to gold as 'points'). The cost varies, but 500g should be plenty for any island. Once you place the flag, there's a one hour timer until the claim is complete. When it's complete, you can see what the gold cost for the island will be - place gold in the flag inventory to cover it - gold is drawn from the flag inventory every 12 hours (the duration increases the more 'settlers' you have on your island).