PeglegTheAngry

Single Player Bug Thread

Not able to select starting freeport.

Mods and other settings do not transfer between game exits. (read only issue?)

No slider for gathering multipliers.

Need console vars for adjusting settings.

Each new zone requires restart of game to get discovery points credit when landing.

Elephants not gaining xp at anytime.

restart also is required to anchor in each new grid.

way to many un harvistable wrecks.

Posted (edited)

When restarting tames sometimes have negative or null numbers for carry weight. Resolved

Manual changes to server setting file are lost or reset upon restarting game making it impossible to change critical aspects of usability (gather weight, max tame levels, max player levels, etc.)

Tames will randomly disappear from existence. No death warning, no bag. Resolved

The player, likewise sometimes disappears, and then dies; while hanging on the death screen is still able to interact. Items not recoverable. Resolved

Edited by PeglegTheAngry
Resolved issues, user error due to conflicting ini

single player completely does not have any deep water trenches.

Posted (edited)

Issues with tames fixed by deleting old mod still being used by single play server despite not being added client side; or this issue was fixed by adding "TNM Powerstone Tamables."

Edited by PeglegTheAngry

Water height seems odd. Portions of land hidden or revealed that shouldn't be.

Waves do not lessen in shallow water.

Impossible to anchor ship during storm due to waves. Waves cover freeport cities during storm. Waves ground/wreck ships in shallows during storms.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Crossing a border caused a crash. Crash resulted in loss of all ships, structures, everything. Possibly related to other hand off bugs. Really pissed about this one. Spent all day on that ship. Didn't cheat anything  in. Oh well.

Edited by PeglegTheAngry

Posted (edited)

Game aborts with error message when pressing the skills button. Game wont let me screenshot it so will try to capture screen another way

CropperCapture[1].jpg

Edited by AntonyVW

metal nodes not respawning in single player all other resources due. 4 hours of game play and still not metal nodes left on the island in N6

I receive this message every time I try load my world, it was working fine since I started playing two days ago. Now I can't join the world. I tried verifying files but it solved nothing. 

AtlasSinglePLayer bug.JPG

Previously "resolved" issue with negative inventory tames is not actually resolved.

Occasionally, the game freezes completely and begins using 100% GPU.

Not that this a bad thing, but it seems like animals are much smarter/active than on multiplay servers.

13 hours ago, P4TM4N said:

metal nodes not respawning in single player all other resources due. 4 hours of game play and still not metal nodes left on the island in N6

I have this issue as well

On 7/5/2019 at 1:31 PM, AntonyVW said:

Game aborts with error message when pressing the skills button. Game wont let me screenshot it so will try to capture screen another way

CropperCapture[1].jpg

I have same issues if im don't close controller 

Posted (edited)

Changing cluster zones results sometimes in dissapeared vehicles but the interior is still on the watersurface,and the ships are still shown on the map as alive, even though the game message says" your raft was sunk".

Also shoulder mounted birds stay in the previous cluster.

When often changing the same cluster borders it works fine.

Ships of the damned sometimes appear and were self destroyed instantly.But not all of them,other squads can be normally defeated and looted.

2 Discovery points through landfall works fine but no way to get special discoveries via spyglass.In some cluster one have to exit and restart the game, to get the discovery zones.

After all most essential gameplay mechanics works very nice for a beta.

(my grammar is not perfect,i'm german)

Edited by Terra Incocnita

3 hours ago, warloki41 said:

Inland map discoveries also not working.  Tried several spots.

Have seen this problem as well.

16 minutes ago, Terra Incocnita said:

even though the game message says" your raft was sunk".

I've seen this issue twice.

Also shoulder mounted animals stay in the previous cluster.

lost a monkey to this...

Ships of the damned sometime appear and self destroyed instantly. But not all of them

yeah seen this one too

Discovery points through landfall works fine but no way to get special discoveries via spyglass.

I've seen this... But also when I went into N6 that in MP is not a lawless zone, those islands didn't discover

• Thanks 1

I posted this on another singleplayer bug thread.  I kind of wish they would just sticky one of them so we know the bugs are getting visibility but I've encountered more since my original post.

The other day I traveled south 5 grids in a brig.  During the voyage, I crafted a Wooden Door, Mortar and Pestle, and a Ship Cargo Rack.  When I returned to my home grid/base, a Wooden Door was missing from one of my schooner, my mortar and pestle in my house with everything inside of it disappeared and a ship cargo rack off my schooner disappeared. It seems like whatever you craft outside of your home grid has a chance of deleting the same item anywhere in your home grid.

Also after encountering whales on L14, they kept appearing when I zoned into L15, back into L14 and then every grid I entered from L14-L10.  As soon as I loaded into one of those grids, about 6 whales spawned right when I loaded into the new grid at about max render distance.

The same bug above happened to me with mermaids.  I encountered a mermaid then was harassed 5 grids in a row.  It seems like once the npc type loads it just keeps reloading every time you switch grids.

Also today I logged in and my powerstone, skins and entire inventory were wiped for no reason..

Grills not snapping too water pipes.  Temperate zones have rain but very seldom...must have game logged on for hours just too maybe see some rain in Temperate zones.  When I made my "company", lost access too my 2 ships (gally/brig).  Names are showing up red.  I can board them and get some mats out of them but not all....lost the crew thats on them also....making new ships now.  The ships resource boxes are locked, so could not recover gold /and or mats inside them.

Unable to see craftable items in all workstations, excluding Tiny Shipbuilding. Nothing can be built without finding a blueprint, recipes granted by skills are not appearing in their related stations.

Treasure Maps are not working. I tried 3 different Maps and wasn't able to find one. There ist no Light to spot the location of the treasure and aswell no ememies that appear.