Sturmberg World Bank

pve LOOKING FOR QUESTS/JOBS?TIRED OF LOSING YOUR WEALTH? - SWB WORLD ECONOMY SYSTEM(Weltwirtschaftssystem)

20200816042453_1.jpg?width=2423&height=1

AHOY Captain's ,

Looking for a Job or Mission? Tired of losing your wealth and money?Contact us and your journey begins!
We are sending brave Captains on missions to keep the world secure, of course you are getting rewarded in Units by the SWB - Sturmberg World Bank.
Working in the SWB World Economy System is supporting even solo players and small companys to connect with each other and having fun.
Get your bank account today at the SWB - Sturmberg World Bank and use our banking services for free.(sponsored by von Sturmberg Foundation)

Benefits from a free bank account:

• Persisten guaranteed full access to your money and wealth even after a world reset!
  • Full access to your bank account 24h Day and Night
  • Store your money, resources or blueprints on your bank account to dont lose it if you re inactive or on vacation/holydays for a while
  • Easy and secure trade between players and companys(even for big transactions like an island selling)
  • Supporting small companys and solo players with having access to trading markets and connect them with each other
  • Access to the SWB Auctions and sellers area

Check our Discord https://discord.gg/7x6zbnn for detailed informations.

Be a Hunter and hunt for hidden treasures, Animals or magical items.
20201011003828_1.jpg?width=2423&height=1

Or do you feel more like the sea is calling you and you wanna join the forces to patrol and keep the ocean safe or want to transport goods from A to B?

20190615200255_1.jpg?width=1308&height=7

Be a hardworking farmer and harvest on your fields to grow your wealth!
20201021190433_1.jpg?width=1308&height=7

We developed this this system to bring fun and content to the game and supporting smaller companys and solo players getting connected with each other and having fun. We work on this system for years now and keep improving it.

Check our Discord https://discord.gg/7x6zbnn for detailed informations.

Edited by Sturmberg World Bank
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would love to visit you but with the lag i'd get I doubt if i'd see it at more than 1frame per hour!Looks amazing though,really well done guys and gals.

• Like 1

I have a neighbour with only 1 very large structure and that gives off massive lag to the point where you can't control your ships coming in.

I think these structures look nice but with the lag i won't be visiting either.

• Thanks 1

Been there a while ago And really like it 😄 but you Need to visit us in G10 And Check our cathedral egon ^^

Maybe you guys can remove all the foundations/floors scattering around on E8? Since you're building this massive project on E10, seems only fair other people can have some room to build as well.

• Like 6

Thanks guys for the nice comments, apreciate hope to see you soon in Sturmberg City!

hi zottel, i visited your cathedral, it was nice and impressive!

@Yarr you re maybe in the wrong channel, if you need something offtopic PM me.

Greetings egon.

Sounds like a crypto currency to me. EU regulated lol.

I have a question though, how do you give players gold back after a world reset? Would you not be relying on other players to replenish your gold reserves to give other players their gold back? I'd expect after a world reset the demand for people to retrieve gold will be pretty high, how could you meet demand? And what if people don't come back to store their gold with you? The bank would crash.

Hello Ghost,

thanks for your interest in the SWB - Sturmberg World Bank and its sevices, all your money you have in Units are getting transfered to the next season. Thats why working and growing your wealth in the SWB world economy system is so attractive and helpful especially in the future as server wipes may come faster. We are already the biggest and most active trading company and the bank is growing everyday and our goal is to connect all players with the Unit currency and economy system. From the players for the players! The Banking and economy system is a system we use in our organization for a long time now and our members love it. There are so much different players with different game profiles, but in one point every player feels the same, everyone of us is happy about more content and ways to interact having fun together.

The Sturmberg World Bank is already offering jobs and event missions to earn units, for example for making the ocean safe by joining the kraken fight and defeating it. You can change resources into units or other rare assets like blueprints or high quality treasure maps. With the coming week the SWB will introduce new features and content to the world to increase fun and growing your wealth.

If you have addional questions feel free to check out our discord in the banking channels: https://discord.gg/7x6zbnn

Greetings

SWB - Sturmberg World Bank

Edited by Egon von Sturmberg

Well, this sounds interesting.

So when I store, let's say 100K gold, then the servers get wiped, can I come on releaseday next season to pick up 100K minus a fee? 

hello captain yarr, the SWB is more like a bank you working with on longterm and in order to stay healthy and beeing able to offering its services in the future, we have a gold cash limit for each company and this season they can change into units. To not abusing the mechanic and protecting the bank. The news about a possible wipe, made gold pretty much worthless at the moment so those news are affecting the exchange rate aswell to keeping the Units currency stable and worthy.

So no then?

It sounds like you exchange Gold for Units and that's the currency you then work with and transfer?

Players cant deposit gold then retrieve the same gold again?

What Cryptograph do you use? and who determines the worth of the economy if you start inflating gold and unit worth? 

From what i've seen 1k = 1 Unit. You can buy a tame for X amount of units which translated into gold is way overpriced.

I'm not convinced tbh. Sounds like a lot of 1 way gain.

But if people go for it and they're happy then... 

Hello ghost,

SWB customers having theire money in units and earning theire money in units in the SWB economy system are supported by the Sturmberg World Bank and they pay less on all services and products on the market. Gold is accepted but not supported as it is a instable currency and cant fully value the assets in the game right, for example the 100 and 1000 of hours players put into breeding, to get theire work dumped and less worthy on the gold market with passing time. The Unit currency and market is adressing all these probelms and fixing it. It doesnt matter how you invest your time to work in the SWB economy system, your work stays worthy and persistent. Doesnt matter if the server is wiping next week or not.
And it doenst matter if someone is running around and giving away gold and stuff on the gold market, the Unit market stays stable and is value your work and trades on the real and natural parameters.

Working with the SWB economy system gives you access to persistent and stable trading partners and a guarantee to get your work payed, basd on fair trade conditions.

kind regards

Banks make money  through investments properties and loans in the real world, ( i'm sure there are less ideal ways they make it too!) And there is no reason banks in the game world couldn't make profits the same way. ie buying bulk of product for cheap like weapons , and selling for slightly more etc. Loans with interest could be a thing too. But I'm not sure about currency conversion to units, as the game currency already exists . In a way having your own currency within an already established one, makes you more of a separate country or a republic, but without an exchange rate. Btw, by blacklisting people for having opinions you are already acting like a real bank or corporation. I'm not sure I would invest in a growing dictatorship, which is what you could become if you outlaw all opposition. But then it is pvp pyrates right? so diversity is always gonna be a way for some.

I understand your motives and I get the idea of a growing community, but you do realize you are trying to enforce rules in a game with gameplay that is based on rule breaking. As far as I know most pyrates only ever needed a fence to shift their ill gotten gains, and they would never have trusted a bank. I wish you luck, but I can't escape the irony of trying to impose rules and create a law abiding system, inside a pvp pyrate game, based on looting on destruction. Although it does seem to show that factions would be a natural progression for Atlas.

I got ya. For some of the atlas players its about beeing a pirate and behaving like a pirate, but we arent targeting mainly those players with our services. We are trading and playing since release this experience gave our organization a good feeling for the community and our customers. 90% of our customers and friends are just people wanna experience a open world they can be a knight, trader or a farmer. Those people follow rules for good behavior, apreciate and enjoying them in the spirit of PvE. In a changing world with different people there always will be politics and a way of enforcement needed, thats how civilization has evolved.

kind regards
Sturmberg World Bank

1.  As this original post/thread has transformed, it is more about markets, currency, jobs, etc., so I am moving it to the Market Place. 

2.  As such, this is being treated as an ad.
      - So this will not be a place for conversation, debate, or negative comments.
      - This ad should be exclusively about the bank, or the it can be merged with the trading ad (or vice versa) and the other removed.
      - Bump once a day; any questions can be answered then.

3.  For anyone who is not interested in something any ad, including this one, has to offer, please move on.

4.  If you think another player or company has violated the CoC please open a Support ticket.   Do not use the forums for witch hunting; this is one time only reminder.

5.  If you think someone is breaking the forum rules, please use the Report feature; but do not use the Report feature for commentary or opinion.

6.  I will  be monitoring and take additional actions as necessary for any/all involved.  Additional commentary will not be needed; you can use Report and Support, as appropriate, for any issues.