Sign in to follow this  
Whitehawk

Fastest schooner?

Hey people don't know who hasn't seen it but there's a guy (myusualme)on youtube who's just put 4 large speed sails on a schooner,and damn it is fast.check it out.

Edited by Whitehawk

Last time I checked Schooner was the one with 2 masts. How did this guy get 4 large sails on a ship with 2 masts?

Also, link?

He's using mods in single player, which he clearly states in the video. He did it in response to a viewer looking for a faster way to get around.

I know he uses mods but I thought he just used them for testing,ie weather,wind etc.Oh well I guess its still either 1 large speed and 1 small,and handles like a plank,or 1 large handling sail and 1 small speed,handles better but is deffo a bit slower.Mind you not sure if at them speeds I could solo 4 sails anyway ,especially with no crew i'd probably hit everything.

Hey there everyone! 

I'm the creator of that video and yes I do have a singleplayer series focusing on making your life a little easier in ATLAS. I have several videos already that show you things like leveling higher than level 8 in Freeport, Speeding up time and unlimited leveling without having to find discoveries!

Thanks for the shoutout WhiteHawk! Here's the playlist-

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsjPlGR0DYyQ2reHncW9b4TWQsvgENB5n

6 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

I've heard modded schooner with 12 speed sails is even faster ! Oh and a modded plane too.

Edited by Willard

1 hour ago, Willard said:

I've heard modded schooner with 12 speed sails is even faster ! Oh and a modded plane too.

Real question is how many large speed sails could you attach to the plane 🙂