Sign in to follow this  
Reynord

SUGGESTIONS TO DEV FOR HL GAMING / HARVESTING TIME

Dear Developers I have an idea, you say that you want us to sail and do and quest without spending our time in "harvesting resources" at the highest level. So why not create the outpost structure with linked pnj to collect the tagged resources (max 3pots), They will not remove the resources (not displacements of the pnj) but simply a recovery of a resource rate marked by hour and these resources will be automatically stored in the outpost. Only one structure per grid and per team, so we have to choose the island. The building may be inland and will require (in pvp) defenses. We can teleport for food and defense stocks and travel to retrieve resources and deliver gold..    the plots aren t a structure visible it s just a marker

So outposts that generate resources??

Doesnt that ruin the whole resource gathering theme and trading with other companies that can harvest easily those resources that you want??

Why would i trade with another company if i can just make an outpost and return after 5 days to fill my ship with those resources...