Sign in to follow this  
Keeno

Thank you Devs ( please Read)

So i woke up made my coffee and got on my computer  loaded up steam and  saw your update post. I have to say im very proud  of all of you. Most of these little shit mongers that  had bought your  game complain 24/7 most not all  i want you to know there are some people who love atlas and  are super happy about  the singleplayer.  Amazing work im getting 90 fps  no lag im so  happy thank you.Im sure thier will be bugs but im sure youll fix them.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

don't do drugs at that young age.

Edited by photek

imagine being that guy that is part of the 1% all players that own the game that are actually still playing that cant admit the game is a giant Charlie Foxtrot.

Edited by Inigo

While I agree that single player is really good,and quite a gutsy move for the devs and I hope they keep up the good work,I defend any ones right to moan or criticize something they care about and are part of,especially as that's what these forums are for,player feedback.Oh and by the way you were just moaning about people moaning,irony I believe.

While it's good that those who wanted to play single player now have the ability to do so, I mused in my car on the drive home if a single player option was a precursor to the closure of the official servers. 

2 hours ago, Badkebab said:

While it's good that those who wanted to play single player now have the ability to do so, I mused in my car on the drive home if a single player option was a precursor to the closure of the official servers. 

Nah definitely not, just an additional way for folks to play the game targetted at those who couldn't really commit to the online persistent world environment.

Single player was a damn good move and is already generating positive feedback for the game,and i still play pve but I gotta admit I love the way single player is done.I didn't think it could be done with the whole map but I was happily wrong.

• Like 1

I will chime in to say THANK YOU also to the Devs. I REALLY like your fast small updates, as compared to large ones that seem to take a long time. I still play on official server, but I am glad that there is the single player option.

THANK YOU.

Also, I would like to take this time to moan about people moaning in a congratulatory thread where the people that put all the time and hard work into this game are receiving some of the kudos they deserve. 🙂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Anne Bonney said:

I will chime in to say THANK YOU also to the Devs. I REALLY like your fast small updates, as compared to large ones that seem to take a long time. I still play on official server, but I am glad that there is the single player option.

THANK YOU.

Also, I would like to take this time to moan about people moaning in a congratulatory thread where the people that put all the time and hard work into this game are receiving some of the kudos they deserve. 🙂

Sorry that you interpreted it as moan 

Its not that ppl complain cause they hate game, its cause they want the game to be good . For now PvP server is dying maybe 40% of islands are claimed.

Edited by Cascco
  • Like 1

So somewhere on this planet a cage full of pathetic amateurs release an underdeveloped pile of bugs without any meaningful concept aside from the mandatory bear content into early access, but for some reason WE are the shitmongers for not accepting being spoon fed a seemingly endless stream of bad decisions without any measurable signs of game design and/or balance.

Duly noted.

To avoid most of the disappointment, don't ask for anything other than for more tames to be added.

Best reviews ever... "so I've been playing Atlas now for 5000 hours and somehow I'm such a total blindsighted moron that I'm unable to realise that 5000 hours on a game counts for it being good, so, because I'm such a negative, hateful, little loner, I'm gonna trash talk all the points of this game that I find annoying because I'm incapable of seeing past that, and realising why I actually played this game for 5000 hours. "

So if somebody is both stupid and poor for 5000 hours, they surely must thoroughly enjoy it, right?

Are we supposed to simply hand our money to the devs and then GTFO as soon as possible when we find out that what the dev's want this game to become apparently is the opposite of what we want?

I'd rather be a major pain in the ass before being ripped off like that.

I am not incapable of seeing past the (numerous) things in this game that i find incredibly annoying, i am just not willing to.

AND WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I?