Dosgimp

Treasure Map - Frustration & Rant

10 minutes ago, Dosgimp said:

Is no one else posting their adventure's?     And has no one come across Amethyst? 

Google is your friend....

https://atlas.gamepedia.com/Amethyst

1 hour ago, Puppies4ever said:

Dont forget the cats please!!!1111

I want our "So glad you brought ATLAS to a higher level and we couldnt have done it without you and your input" skin.

16 hours ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

No, only just before you dig up the treasure you need to dismount.

No, they should be aggrod on the ones who spawn them in, thru the walls and attack the player(s).

Did you check the numbers or guessing here? When i checked it way back, it was more benefitial to have the XP buff allready while fighting then only for shoveling.

For most changes to PVE content you have to take the griefing potential into account. So keep that in mind when you think you found a solution.

1 hour ago, Kummba said:

"Did you check the numbers or guessing here? When i checked it way back, it was more benefitial to have the XP buff allready while fighting then only for shoveling."

We tested this multiple times, so yes.

"For most changes to PVE content you have to take the griefing potential into account. So keep that in mind when you think you found a solution."

I don't think I found a solution, where you see this? Just trying to think with the game. Thanks for pointing out the griefing tho. Dunno what you mean, only played ATLAS for 1500 hours now. 

Assumption is the mother of all screwups. You, my man, are full with those. Keep that in mind before you go answering next time. Makes your life alot easier mate. :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr

6 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

I don't think I found a solution, where you see this? Just trying to think with the game. Thanks for pointing out the griefing tho. Dunno what you mean, only played ATLAS for 1500 hours now. 

Assumption is the mother of all screwups. You, my man, are full with those. Keep that in mind before you go answering next time. Makes your life alot easier mate. :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:

I dont know why you take it personal?

Regarding XP buff. I just wanted to know if you can backup your statement, bc i found other facts a while ago tbh. The game changes, so i just wanted to know if it still holds. So thanks for your reply. AND Assumption is the mother of all screwups THATS why i ask.

Regarding behaviour of SotD:

On 7/15/2019 at 7:41 PM, Cpt.Yarrr said:

AoD should be able to get aggrod onto the player who awakens them AND go thru walls or gates.

I seen loads of houses/bases put onto them.

Altho they can emerge from dirt, they can't go thru thatch walls?

Your solution, i just wanted to let you kown that it can be used the other way around!
AND other people agree, as you do.

No need to get personal as i said.

2 hours ago, Kummba said:

I dont know why you take it personal?

Regarding XP buff. I just wanted to know if you can backup your statement, bc i found other facts a while ago tbh. The game changes, so i just wanted to know if it still holds. So thanks for your reply. AND Assumption is the mother of all screwups THATS why i ask.

Regarding behaviour of SotD:

Your solution, i just wanted to let you kown that it can be used the other way around!
AND other people agree, as you do.

No need to get personal as i said.

Ok, fair enuff. Let me try to make a vid of some sort to explain, with numbers ofc, to show you how we got to this.

No worries, not taking it personal. 

As for the AoD, what I mean is; they should agro soulely on the player(s) who activate/participate with the treasuremap. And hunt them down.

In ARK (ikr lol) there is  an offline protection. Perhaps this code works or can work the same in a way.  As in ARK, I'm convinced the map locations should be "unbuildable". The sad thing with this; if it's being implemented, players will loose pieces of base.

• Like 1