Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Grapeshot, let’s save Atlas(with the community’s help)

First off, I don’t claim any of these ideas as mine though some are. It really doesn’t matter who’s idea it was, but there have been a lot of good ideas that have been brought up.

secondly if you want to say things are fine the way they are, that’s cool. I am not here to argue. We can just wait for the last of the playerbase to leave, so I won’t be arguing with anyone.

so many good ideas have come here, let’s begin:

professions are a necessity for this game. The skill system is cool and all but a lot better for games like ark. This couples with the end of companies(which will be explained later) will be a very good change toward trade and an economy. Keeping in line with wow or ffxiv the professions would be gathering and crafting. But for pirates there could be combat specializations.

Factions. Oooo I said a bad word. The word might be a little taboo to some but factions would mean a possibility for cities towns or even governments. Companies almost ensure that atlas will always remain subpar as a game. This change could mean the complete removal of companies or it can mean that companies are merely just a faction now. Take for instance pirates vs. a country. If you want to be in a company and be a pirate, cool. If you don’t you can join the country/government and become part of a community(explained later).

taking a page from wow, if you do choose to be part of the country/government there would be a main city(indestructible) ala stormwind/orgrimmar. This would be where people could thrive in an open market(not an auction house). More inproved playershops for specialized professions could be within the city.

as far building goes, anywhere outside of the city could still be raid able(unfortunately) but... building would be allow in the main city territory that would be part of the city(indestructible). This would allow for multiple play styles. Pirates could also enter the city to buy and trade(sorry, no pvp in the main city lol).

sure you might say well some people will just stay in the city. No, that is very far from the truth. They would still have to venture far out to gather all of the materials needed. Allowing for a realistic pirate world. The adventurers/merchants/traders/defenders(Royal Navy) would have to constantly venture out. The pirates would be able to be pirates and attack all of the varying types of players venturing out and receiving their booty.

in order to keep pirates from just camping the main city/cities(could be more than one) every main city would have npc controlled defenses as well as player controlled defenses to create a defensive parameter around the city. 

Once a pirate has sunk a ship they have a cool down timer before they can enter the city. We are talking a small one like 5 or 10 minutes.

a system like this could also better integrate the merger of pvp and pve. Pve people can still get the thrill of fear but still have a home to come to. Pvp people would have a lot more targets on the open seas.

here might be the best part. Everything(including end game gear/mats) will be available for sale through the player shops(improved) This would make it to where hardcore and casuals could enjoy the game. Since it is a free market you can be sure that the end game gear will be veryyyyyy expensive so you better be out there making that money.

the rarest of resources would be the furthest away from the main city making it worth the trip to venture far out.

looking for group(LFG) very simply needs to be added. This one is pretty huge. Nobody should have to wait for someone to pass by. That is stupid. 

Besides professions would also be jobs/careers. You want to be part of the Royal Navy and protect the merchant and trading ships? Time to sign up. You want to be a trader? Join the traders guild. You want to go at it alone and be self employed? Become a merchant. What I just explained here is a way for big groups, small groups and even solos to thrive.

if you want and love pvp and want to be the bad guy? Be a pirate. If you love pvp but want to be the good guy? Join the navy. If you want the fear of pvp but not be doing the pvp? Become part of the community/society.

if you like the old ways? Hey there are plenty of islands to build on. Be careful though, you will be free game for the pirates if they find you. 

Endless possibilities.

feel free to add anything I missed.

Edited by Realist
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

If u buy the game, you will help much better to "safe" a game in developing XD

Nope. Far from the truth. We already know what games are successful and which ones are not 😂 this one is not

Commit to no more wipes.  Or at least just a wipe on launch.  Take Ark's example, there was only one wipe.. ever.  Any changes they needed to make was localized and if your base was there, it was notified that it was going to be wiped soon.

• Like 1

Just now, Realist said:

Nope. Far from the truth. We already know what games are successful and which ones are not 😂 this one is not

It's huge, gives you a lot to do and just get bigger with new islands and lot of stuff to craft or build up. 

of course there are several bugs and wrong working processes and balancing. But listen: now it's just a half year gone since the alpha release. Look at how often they listen to the community (who payed, plays and know the game) and changed lot of things. For one it's OK, another thinks it's worster now. 

I know a lot of games who stuck 4 years or more in the alpha phase and they're all not as that big as atlas is after 6 months. 

Please stop opening a whine thread each second day. We don't want it, it doesn't help (at least because it's the wrong forum) and really no one wants a dude who get absolutely no idea about the game to tell what's wrong.

• Like 1

They need to take all their work and go back to the drawing board on what they're actually doing. A complete redo using the knowledge gained so far.

The final game should barely resemble what we have now.

Completely redo map and how biomes work along with territories and all that jazz. 

There are countless amazing features in MMOs that already exist and they could easily just adapt those to work in Atlas.

But it seems there going ark 2.0 with this. Can't have an mmo with pve and pvp split like this along with all the private server and now single player.

8 minutes ago, Pallist said:

They need to take all their work and go back to the drawing board on what they're actually doing. A complete redo using the knowledge gained so far.

The final game should barely resemble what we have now.

Completely redo map and how biomes work along with territories and all that jazz. 

There are countless amazing features in MMOs that already exist and they could easily just adapt those to work in Atlas.

But it seems there going ark 2.0 with this. Can't have an mmo with pve and pvp split like this along with all the private server and now single player.

Very awesome. And exactly, they are only 6 months into a two year process. They have plenty of time to add actual mmo spectra to their mmo game

9 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

It's huge, gives you a lot to do and just get bigger with new islands and lot of stuff to craft or build up. 

of course there are several bugs and wrong working processes and balancing. But listen: now it's just a half year gone since the alpha release. Look at how often they listen to the community (who payed, plays and know the game) and changed lot of things. For one it's OK, another thinks it's worster now. 

I know a lot of games who stuck 4 years or more in the alpha phase and they're all not as that big as atlas is after 6 months. 

Please stop opening a whine thread each second day. We don't want it, it doesn't help (at least because it's the wrong forum) and really no one wants a dude who get absolutely no idea about the game to tell what's wrong.

I am sure many would disagree. But ok man, you do you.

i gave nothing but completely constructive ideas. No wonder we are back to prewipe numbers

Edited by Realist

This is a bad start to a thread that's supposed to get the community working together on improvements.  The original post rambles and the ideas are not coherent.  The OP doesn't seem to realize there is both a pvp and a pve aspect to the game.

Worst of all, there's a brand new thread for this which starts off in a much better way.  Copying someone else's thread just to gain attention is not good form.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Winter Thorne said:

This is a bad start to a thread that's supposed to get the community working together on improvements.  The original post rambles and the ideas are not coherent.  The OP doesn't seem to realize there is both a pvp and a pve aspect to the game.

Worst of all, there's a brand new thread for this which starts off in a much better way.  Copying someone else's thread just to gain attention is not good form.

You must be delusional. Boomers post is about what already exists that is the defining point of atlas.

this post is about what needs to be added. Those are two totally different concepts, none of which was copying boomer.

theres a simple fix for this game. Transfer  All ark Assets / dinos into atlas delete atlas assets and delete boats! all we need are Rafts!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Megalithic said:

theres a simple fix for this game. Transfer  All ark Assets / dinos into atlas delete atlas assets and delete boats! all we need are Rafts!

If that happens a speedboat would be nice.

i would definitely like to see atlas become an actual mmo though

Just now, Realist said:

If that happens a speedboat would be nice.

i would definitely like to see atlas become an actual mmo though

Agreed.

Reposting my ideas from some other threads.

You need to consider an upkeep building (like the tax bank) to fix foundation spamming and control building areas better.The building would be similar to the old claim flag in that it covers an area and anything built in that area is supported (maintained) by the building. Each building item requires a daily upkeep (a % of the building materials) and will pull from the building to maintain the structures. This protects the structures and keeps them from decaying. The building will hold at max 10-20 days of upkeep. It should display what the max capacity is and how many days of upkeep you have. Simple mathematical calculations. If you don't keep materials in the "building maintenance house", then they decay and eventually get destroyed. 

Also should consider the idea of merging PvP and PvE. It makes no sense to have a completely PvE side and PvP side in this type of game with this many servers. Before the wipe I played on some private servers that had PvE zones and PvP zones (by server). This is similar to Dark of Camelot frontiers.

You could also add some faction system (Imperial, Merchants, Explorers Guild, Swashbucklers, Corsairs, etc), then make certain Lawless zones an outpost zone that are PvP. A faction can control a zone by capturing the outpost (envision raising and guarding a claim flag in certain areas on land AND at sea to encourage sea battles). At the end of a certain time sequence, the Faction who controls the most flags has control of the outpost for a certain time period. This opens up special vendors and quest NPC's. Quest rewards and turn-ins could then be done in Freeports for those factions. This would be similar to Elder Scrolls Online. 

Golden Age Ruins can work the same as Outposts for Powerstones quest. Have to control the Golden Age Ruins to turn in keystone for Powerstone in cave and use Fountain of Youth quest. 

I don't see the numbers coming back to be honest, I just don't see this game been fully developed where it has the numbers they suggest. 

I wish the game was more like other MMO's though, you need to feel as though you are working towards something and be part of it, maybe this is so in PvP but they have not thought much about PvE in this game and that is the trouble.

It was a novelty game and now that novelty has wore off for many people, they would have to change it in a big way to get large numbers back now. You could tell from the launch just how this game is going to pan out over the next year or so, people will still play but not in the numbers to make it a true MMO.

They seem to listen more to the PvP players and Twitch streamers than they do about PvE players, they did not listen about claim flags, many wanted 1 or 2 flags each but they went with 1 flag on an island making the game towards large companies, how is that fair? You have to make the smaller companies or 1 person company feel to be apart of something, I don't get that feeling myself.

No thought has gone into making towns to bring people together at least, it is a far cry from the videos they produced before the launch getting everyone excited by it. Many people have had their fun with it, it's now a distant memory and people have moved to other games. Until they changed direction or listen to concerns from the people who play PvE then I don't see the game being good enough.

Lets see how single player mode goes, the only good thing about that is you have mods to change it yourself and make it more enjoyable, the normal PvE will just diminish but since this is an MMO they should have been working towards that and they haven't.

1 hour ago, Sydhart said:

Reposting my ideas from some other threads.

You need to consider an upkeep building (like the tax bank) to fix foundation spamming and control building areas better.The building would be similar to the old claim flag in that it covers an area and anything built in that area is supported (maintained) by the building. Each building item requires a daily upkeep (a % of the building materials) and will pull from the building to maintain the structures. This protects the structures and keeps them from decaying. The building will hold at max 10-20 days of upkeep. It should display what the max capacity is and how many days of upkeep you have. Simple mathematical calculations. If you don't keep materials in the "building maintenance house", then they decay and eventually get destroyed. 

Also should consider the idea of merging PvP and PvE. It makes no sense to have a completely PvE side and PvP side in this type of game with this many servers. Before the wipe I played on some private servers that had PvE zones and PvP zones (by server). This is similar to Dark of Camelot frontiers.

You could also add some faction system (Imperial, Merchants, Explorers Guild, Swashbucklers, Corsairs, etc), then make certain Lawless zones an outpost zone that are PvP. A faction can control a zone by capturing the outpost (envision raising and guarding a claim flag in certain areas on land AND at sea to encourage sea battles). At the end of a certain time sequence, the Faction who controls the most flags has control of the outpost for a certain time period. This opens up special vendors and quest NPC's. Quest rewards and turn-ins could then be done in Freeports for those factions. This would be similar to Elder Scrolls Online. 

Golden Age Ruins can work the same as Outposts for Powerstones quest. Have to control the Golden Age Ruins to turn in keystone for Powerstone in cave and use Fountain of Youth quest. 

Nice. Pretty awesome ideas. Reminds me of wow during the burning crusade era. Capturing the flag points to get an extra buff. That was some good pvp times 😂

Thanks for adding your ideas. Trying to get them all in one thread so they can basically have 1 grocery list so to speak lol

21 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

I don't see the numbers coming back to be honest, I just don't see this game been fully developed where it has the numbers they suggest. 

I wish the game was more like other MMO's though, you need to feel as though you are working towards something and be part of it, maybe this is so in PvP but they have not thought much about PvE in this game and that is the trouble.

It was a novelty game and now that novelty has wore off for many people, they would have to change it in a big way to get large numbers back now. You could tell from the launch just how this game is going to pan out over the next year or so, people will still play but not in the numbers to make it a true MMO.

They seem to listen more to the PvP players and Twitch streamers than they do about PvE players, they did not listen about claim flags, many wanted 1 or 2 flags each but they went with 1 flag on an island making the game towards large companies, how is that fair? You have to make the smaller companies or 1 person company feel to be apart of something, I don't get that feeling myself.

No thought has gone into making towns to bring people together at least, it is a far cry from the videos they produced before the launch getting everyone excited by it. Many people have had their fun with it, it's now a distant memory and people have moved to other games. Until they changed direction or listen to concerns from the people who play PvE then I don't see the game being good enough.

Lets see how single player mode goes, the only good thing about that is you have mods to change it yourself and make it more enjoyable, the normal PvE will just diminish but since this is an MMO they should have been working towards that and they haven't.

True, they do need more pve content.

but hey spit out some ideas. If they change this game it can get better.

Edited by Realist

@Realist

Man, your first problem is always, ALWAYS, that you just don't know wtf your talking about. It used to be frustrating watching you make several post a week about Atlas dying due to playerbase. You drone on and on about how it will die without doing X or Y to cater to you or your wierd PvE theme park MMO preference. Now, its just sad to see you troll along about a game that you don't own and haven't played. I mean seriously, you made a lost about needing more land......

No one cares about playerbase. I know this becuase the devs said so. I know this becuase the game has not yet even been released. You fail to mention its june. Summertime, pools, malls, vacations, sports. You fail to mention were in the down sode of a patch, with a new one about to pop. You completely ignore the fact that the game is EA and hasnt released, as such very little if any resources were put into marketing. 90% of current players laerned about this game from that awful Jurrasic park sim. The most ironic part is that as often as you worry about numbers, youve 100% failed to contribute to them, learn to be less hypocritical.

On top of that, your ideas often sound like your making them up as you troll along. Factions? Prebuilt towns? Wow style themes? These are all counterintuitive to what a sandbox MMORPG is trying to achieve. Its just glaringly obvious you dont know what the game is like. Not that we dont need changes, we do, and we will get many changes over the next 18 months. But likey very little to none of what you think a game needs based off of nothing tangible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Chucksteak said:

@Realist

Man, your first problem is always, ALWAYS, that you just don't know wtf your talking about. It used to be frustrating watching you make several post a week about Atlas dying due to playerbase. You drone on and on about how it will die without doing X or Y to cater to you or your wierd PvE theme park MMO preference. Now, its just sad to see you troll along about a game that you don't own and haven't played. I mean seriously, you made a lost about needing more land......

No one cares about playerbase. I know this becuase the devs said so. I know this becuase the game has not yet even been released. You fail to mention its june. Summertime, pools, malls, vacations, sports. You fail to mention were in the down sode of a patch, with a new one about to pop. You completely ignore the fact that the game is EA and hasnt released, as such very little if any resources were put into marketing. 90% of current players laerned about this game from that awful Jurrasic park sim. The most ironic part is that as often as you worry about numbers, youve 100% failed to contribute to them, learn to be less hypocritical.

On top of that, your ideas often sound like your making them up as you troll along. Factions? Prebuilt towns? Wow style themes? These are all counterintuitive to what a sandbox MMORPG is trying to achieve. Its just glaringly obvious you dont know what the game is like. Not that we dont need changes, we do, and we will get many changes over the next 18 months. But likey very little to none of what you think a game needs based off of nothing tangible.

Well hopefully you feel better after that. A lot of the stuff I am suggesting is what others are also suggesting. They happen to be good ideas.

would you care to add the changes you want to happen? It’s ok if they are completely the opposite of what I want.

5 hours ago, Tanchyon said:

Commit to no more wipes.  Or at least just a wipe on launch.  Take Ark's example, there was only one wipe.. ever.  Any changes they needed to make was localized and if your base was there, it was notified that it was going to be wiped soon.

Which wipe was that then?

As to the op..  factions is a tried and tested system, the biggest problem with it, is when everyone picks the same side.. the others get ganked.  Then you have to limit numbers in fights, then limit skill levels and before you know it.. dead game.

I don't mind factions being in a game, but I also don't like being forced into one.

Edited by Martyn
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Martyn said:

Which wipe was that then?

As to the op..  factions is a tried and tested system, the biggest problem with it, is when everyone picks the same side.. the others get ganked.  Then you have to limit numbers in fights, then limit skill levels and before you know it.. dead game.

I don't mind factions being in a game, but I also don't like being forced into one.

Yeah i get you. That is why you can still be a pirate which wouldn’t really be a faction just sort of. And people would also be able to go off and live alone but they run that risk.

This is my idea. I will talk about the pvp aspect. This game have to be played by cycles or seasons just like travian (browser game based on grids).

The game needs a end game because is not sustainable playing this game for months without being tired of doing the same stuff, the lack of content and the nature of a pvp game when a lot of players are wiped or destroyed and stop playing after another wipe or more content.

Let's copy the idea of building the wonder to 100%. Just like travian. Once one of the tribe make the wonder, the company who built  it win the server. The wonder that won will have a top ranking 100 of who made more contributions I will explain it later. And another general ranking of the top 100 players for players of other tribes that lost the server but dont want to feel shitty about it.

The rules are simple, the wonder can only be constructed using blueprints of construction of wonder. And there will be a limited amount of blue prints of construction, a tribe need 1 blue print of construction to build a wonde from level 0 to level 50, after that level you will need to have another blue print of construction to build from 50 to 100.

The blue prints of construction will spawn after 100 days of game in a random lawless island for each region. Maybe we can set a timer for this and we can define it the blue print will appear in a flotsam, in the beach inside a bottle map, or in the island, no one will know where it is until someone pick it. After someone pick it. Everyone will be able to check the map and know the current position in real time, just like the ghost ship ( if worked as intended). If the construction blue print is destroyed it will respawn again in a lawless area of the grid area it was from.

The golden ages ruins can be taken after the day 130. You will need to clean the island with land troops to take it, killing some mini bosses in the process, you will need people. Once the golden age Island is in your hands, you will be able to start the construction of the wonder, the first 50 levels will require only 1 type of resources of wood, tatch, stone and metal per level. And will require different resources, like 2 types from 60 to 70, 3 types 70 to 80, 4 types 80 to 90, 5 types from 90 to 95, 6 types for the last 5 levels. This event will take weeks or months to complete. There will be 9 wonders of different tribes and a ranking system to check who is leading with more % in the wonder. Different tribes will use different strategy to level up their wonders, for example resistance, food, storage space to be able to set more resources in the wonder, this will be decided by the admin of the wonder. What attributes to level up in the wonder is something we can discuss. There will be multiple ways to stop a wonder, one could be stole the construction Blue prints ( the cant queue levels once they lose the construction blue print, there will only be allowed to have one level in progress and another in queue). If you lose the construction blue prints you cant level up levels of the wonder, but you can level up other stuff like storage for more resources in the wonder, resistance in the wonder, food for troops, I dont know we can think about this later. 

With a end server event like this we have 100 days (or less) to fool around, prove new stuff, and after that big company's will focus in leveling up the wonders, and average Joe's are not going to be harassed in the meantime. Big tribes will need to focus on the wonder and forget other random stuff like islands and wars. All the attention will go to who make it faster. Big tribes will fight each other to prevent other tribes of "winning the server". Megas will be forced to fight each other instead of making alliances and harassing new players or small company's. We will talk about the rewards later for the winners and the top 100 contributors in different areas, like sinking ships, resources, gold, kills, tames killed and so on.

After the server is done you need to give people at least a month to rest mentally an physically. You can have at least one server open for no lifers or people who was destroyed and want to start flesh in another server. 

We can define what attributes can be level up in the wonder apart from levels, like bonus for the island you control if you level up something. We can discuss if the wonder can lose levels or completely destroyed if is attacked. How you attack a wonder. If the wonder can lose levels if is attacked we need to discuss how to prevent players for destroying all wonders and avoid a stalemate ( like increasing the resistance of the wonder over time, eventually the server have to end, trolling players shouldn't be able to stake infinite time).

The endgame shouldn't be mythical guys destroying new players, taking all the islands and destroying every base. The end game should be achieving a goal, with group effort, farming work, strategy and some luck to complete, everyone can win when there are like 4 or 5 different groups trying to win. Certain restrictions should be made in order to prevent a group for monopolizing everything.

Edited by Emanuel a
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Emanuel a said:

This is my idea. I will talk about the pvp aspect. This game have to be played by cycles or seasons just like travian (browser game based on grids).

The game needs a end game because is not sustainable playing this game for months without being tired of doing the same stuff, the lack of content and the nature of a pvp game when a lot of players are wiped or destroyed and stop playing after another wipe or more content.

Let's copy the idea of building the wonder to 100%. Just like travian. Once one of the tribe make the wonder, the company who built  it win the server. The wonder that won will have a top ranking 100 of who made more contributions I will explain it later. And another general ranking of the top 100 players for players of other tribes that lost the server but dont want to feel shitty about it.

The rules are simple, the wonder can only be constructed using blueprints of construction of wonder. And there will be a limited amount of blue prints of construction, a tribe need 1 blue print of construction to build a wonde from level 0 to level 50, after that level you will need to have another blue print of construction to build from 50 to 100.

The blue prints of construction will spawn after 100 days of game in a random lawless island for each region. Maybe we can set a timer for this and we can define it the blue print will appear in a flotsam, in the beach inside a bottle map, or in the island, no one will know where it is until someone pick it. After someone pick it. Everyone will be able to check the map and know the current position in real time, just like the ghost ship ( if worked as intended). If the construction blue print is destroyed it will respawn again in a lawless area of the grid area it was from.

The golden ages ruins can be taken after the day 130. You will need to clean the island with land troops to take it, killing some mini bosses in the process, you will need people. Once the golden age Island is in your hands, you will be able to start the construction of the wonder, the first 50 levels will require only 1 type of resources of wood, tatch, stone and metal per level. And will require different resources, like 2 types from 60 to 70, 3 types 70 to 80, 4 types 80 to 90, 5 types from 90 to 95, 6 types for the last 5 levels. This event will take weeks or months to complete. There will be 9 wonders of different tribes and a ranking system to check who is leading with more % in the wonder. Different tribes will use different strategy to level up their wonders, for example resistance, food, storage space to be able to set more resources in the wonder, this will be decided by the admin of the wonder. What attributes to level up in the wonder is something we can discuss. There will be multiple ways to stop a wonder, one could be stole the construction Blue prints ( the cant queue levels once they lose the construction blue print, there will only be allowed to have one level in progress and another in queue). If you lose the construction blue prints you cant level up levels of the wonder, but you can level up other stuff like storage for more resources in the wonder, resistance in the wonder, food for troops, I dont know we can think about this later. 

With a end server event like this we have 100 days (or less) to fool around, prove new stuff, and after that big company's will focus in leveling up the wonders, and average Joe's are not going to be harassed in the meantime. Big tribes will need to focus on the wonder and forget other random stuff like islands and wars. All the attention will go to who make it faster. Big tribes will fight each other to prevent other tribes of "winning the server". Megas will be forced to fight each other instead of making alliances and harassing new players or small company's. We will talk about the rewards later for the winners and the top 100 contributors in different areas, like sinking ships, resources, gold, kills, tames killed and so on.

After the server is done you need to give people at least a month to rest mentally an physically. You can have at least one server open for no lifers or people who was destroyed and want to start flesh in another server. 

We can define what attributes can be level up in the wonder apart from levels, like bonus for the island you control if you level up something. We can discuss if the wonder can lose levels or completely destroyed if is attacked. How you attack a wonder. If the wonder can lose levels if is attacked we need to discuss how to prevent players for destroying all wonders and avoid a stalemate ( like increasing the resistance of the wonder over time, eventually the server have to end, trolling players shouldn't be able to stake infinite time).

The endgame shouldn't be mythical guys destroying new players, taking all the islands and destroying every base. The end game should be achieving a goal, with group effort, farming work, strategy and some luck to complete, everyone can win when there are like 4 or 5 different groups trying to win. Certain restrictions should be made in order to prevent a group for monopolizing everything.

That’s sounds crazy in a good way. Thanks for that. I would be down with seasons as well. Going to have to look that game up.

Edited by Realist

10 hours ago, Realist said:

Grapeshot, let’s save Atlas(with the community’s help)

I agree, require a person to own the game before spamming the forum...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, seasons is the way to go. Games with 0 content can make it, just look diablo 3. They just create a new armor set, do some ranking system and people is farming countless times for the ranking and the casual players play for the reward. Same as league, a lot of people only want to be gold to get the skin in the season. Devs have more time to develop between seasons. People have an objective to do, people who want to tame do useless and random stuff can live in the background and be ignored by megas. In my experience after the 100 days when megas are focused on winning the server. Little guys who want revenge can do a lot of damage when mega alliances are focused on other stuff and ignore grids.

Edited by Emanuel a
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

I agree, require a person to own the game before spamming the forum...

Hey that is cool man. I think people shouldn’t have an opinion on going to war either in our country. Not like they are veterans. They shouldn’t be able to have an opinion on what our country does either 👍 let alone gay rights or abortion. 

18 minutes ago, Emanuel a said:

Yeah, seasons is the way to go. Gsmes with 0 content can make it, just look diablo 3. They just create a new armor set, do some ranking system and people is farming countless times for the ranking and the casual players play for the reward. Same as league, a lot of people only want to be gold to get the skin in the season. Devs have more time to develop between seasons. People have an objective to do, people who want to tame do useless and random stuff can live in the background and be ignored by megas. In my experience after the 100 days when megas are focused on winning the server. Little guys who want revenge can do a lot of damage when mega alliances are focused on other stuff and ignore grids.

Totally with you and a very good idea.

Edited by Realist

Noone should be "allowed" an opinion.. it's something you fight for.