Sign in to follow this  
Tezcatlipoca

Decay Time

1 hour ago, Jack Shandy said:

This is what needs to be addressed in some way, personaly I like the structure upkeep idea the devs touted around back in Febuary. ( make the upkeep materials, and have the upkeep box upkeep just those structures attatched to it. Have tames and ships update their timers to highest nearby structure.)

I liked this idea before as well. This was the idea they came up with when they were going to go with no flag claims, but sadly they went against the idea.

This would solve many problems. For people that go on a 2 week holiday they would need to prepare and plan their absence through making such enough of the required resources are available to keep the structure upkeep topped up until you return from holiday. But yeah they changed their minds which was a poor decision.

12 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Basically some small fraction of EU PVE.

None existent small fraction, or gone allready.
I dont think anybody would go offline even the 10 days without some rl / ingame friend to look for the base/tames.
Imagine they change the flag to pay the ally/all crews in the meantime!

11 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

But yeah they changed their minds which was a poor decision.

You and me, we are still here, the yes sayer (colonies) are long gone, some try to improve the game still tho.

The Decay timer thing is a little buggy too right now I think.  My self and my company decided to take a break from the game for a while, so we gave away all of our animals, gathered up all the boats to just in front of the base, and left our contact info with the neighbors in case anything came up.  Every 5-7 days one of logs in for a couple minutes just to walk around and make sure the decay timer resets, but the other day the Lighthouse "Auto-Decay Destroyed" itself even though I had been logged in 3 days prior resetting the decay times and had walked right past it

*This content was removed as it was intended for a different thread.

Edited by vaylain