Sign in to follow this  
Ost3fabrikk3n

Ice dungeon EU pve

Ahoy captains there been a sighting of a huge monster in the north. The rumors has it that the monster holds up in a dungeon Guarding a treasure. So we send out a mustering call to all the captains and pirates out there to join in the Hunt for this monster. The Hunt Will be at sunday the 5.july at 8:30 pm Cest. If you think you have what it takes to Huntdown and kill this monster. ready your Guns and grenades and join the hunting party. 

https://discord.gg/sWqWDCA

Edited by Ost3fabrikk3n

Damn thats monday morning for me. I need to find someone who does a saturday run for us aussies.

Oh then i will be there with the missus and possibly 3-4 more if they can get there powerstones.

• Like 1

Just want to confirm that this is Friday the 5th? I'm in CST so 1:30 PM CST. I've killed the yeti but there are some in the Company that still need it and I'd love to come help. It's a really fun fight.

1 hour ago, Sydhart said:

Just want to confirm that this is Friday the 5th? I'm in CST so 1:30 PM CST. I've killed the yeti but there are some in the Company that still need it and I'd love to come help. It's a really fun fight.

Yeah it's friday the 5th. Yeah the time seems right. 

• Like 1