seruum

In game auction house

On 3. Juli 2019 at 11:57 PM, Kappinski said:

But what to do with gold? Even if we get filthy rich, what do we do? There are no fancy items to buy. Everything you could sell gets its value by time it took to farm it or a little bit of RNG.
This gets a little bit too far away from the topic but I would love to see a crafting system similar to this other MMO New World. There you get different quality levels of "wood" for example and you can craft something with just tier 1 wood or tier 4 wood. Or a mixture. And the higher the quality of materials the higher the stats of the object. Love it!
Imagine this for every single type of resource 😄 Not only could you buy aged wood but you could buy aged wood tier 4 which is super rare 😄

You Cant make high Quality Wood but the Crafting Bonus is kinda like making high Quality stuff. And upgrading gear easlily gets you rid of all your Gold. Or the trading discords if they have stuff you wanna have.

8 hours ago, seruum said:

If you have every tried upgrading mythic gear or making an intelligence set you will know where gold can go in a hurry.

5 hours ago, zottel said:

You Cant make high Quality Wood but the Crafting Bonus is kinda like making high Quality stuff. And upgrading gear easlily gets you rid of all your Gold. Or the trading discords if they have stuff you wanna have.

Honestly! I have never tried to upgrade something xD I should do this someday