Wierdflex

Single Player - Treasure Hunting bugged?

So I have come across instances where where I am not seeing the beam / spawning AoD near area shown on treasure map in Single Player game-play.

Anyone else having this problem?

- Flex

They're working fine for me in single player, though I've only hunted maps on on the M7 Freeport tile so far, haven't gone after them on any other tiles yet.

that's where I'm at as well and they are not showing up when I have the map in hand. I've even tested 3 other M7 maps and none of em are showing the beacon. 

Edited by Wierdflex

Have you tried all 4 Freeport islands? Since they're identical, maybe it's just the wrong one? If you've already done that, try taking a rank in Eagle Eye if you haven't yet, maybe it's a range issue. If that doesn't help, I guess file a bug report.

Edit: Actually file a bug report even if Eagle Eye fixes it, because they should still show up when you're next to them regardless.

Edited by Mahnogard

That's what i thought too. gonna try to sail to neighboring island (M8) since i have a map for there too and see if i can replicate the issue. 

- Was seeing this on publictestrealm launch AND opting out and relaunching.

- I had already thought about EagleEye as well and bumped it to lvl 2 and STILL no beacon. 

Maybe someone can answer this for me since I just do not have any time to do research. Is the entire map included for singleplayer or just a few tiles? 

It is Ocean Map, for single player, all there.

Blackwood is a standalone 1 grid, however.