Mercenary

AUTO WALK

Will be good if we have auto walk so the guy walk without have to hold a key in the keyboard, so you can gross flat areas without pressing a key.

• Like 3

As a work-around you can use a keyboard macro to toggle running (pressing/relaesing the run key). There are plenty of tools out there in case your keyboard did not come with macro support.

On 6/30/2019 at 9:04 AM, Mercenary said:

Will be good if we have auto walk so the guy walk without have to hold a key in the keyboard, so you can gross flat areas without pressing a key.

use a toothpick 

Put walk on a NUM Key And then disable NUM. Worked in Diablo Not sure about atlas

The ideas as a solution are very nice, but every mmo has an auto walk button. I do not understand why this game doesn't have that. 

I have rheuma (fybromyalgia) and playing Atlas for several hours a day is killing my wrist. I am trying to try one of these solutions but sadly do not have any weights to place down. I truly hope autowalk can be added! You shouldn't have to work with toothpick or weights to play a game comfortably. 

Edited by Dirania
added stuff
  • Like 1

The accessibility community has done a good job getting the major game publishers to recognize the value of including toggles, hotkeys, and controller actions to reduce the impact on repetitive motion disorders, much the same way that the epileptic seizure warnings are now commonplace.

Unfortunately this is not a major game publisher.

For anyone who is familiar with ARK, do they have a run toggle? If so the implementing engineer wouldn't need to reinvent the wheel, just copy some code and call it good. We KNOW they are good at that. 😛

• Like 1