Martyn

Remember when it was fun..

I remember when taming a bird, was fairly simple.. hit it, run to cage, trap it.. now it flies in circles.. around you.

I remember when taming an elephant was simple, knock it down.. when it escaped it attacked you.. now it runs away..

I remember when sotd didn't give up after 30 seconds.. forcing you to continually turn around and re initialise the fight.

I remember when making stuff, anything, everything was fun and varied.. now it's all worthless and boring.

I remember when fire arrows could kill.. or blunderbuss.. or flintlocks.. now.. you need to be so close, you might as well carry a sword.

I remember when a hydra or cyclops was fun.. now it's lucky to find one that isn't being farmed by someone who has no real interest in the game.. they're just farming stuff, selling it, farming stuff, selling it.. and you can't advance.. unless you leech.. etc etc etc etc etc..

I remember when you could actually meet another player.. now you're lucky if someone else in your company logs in, let alone see someone in chat.

I remember the sleepers at the freeports.. now we vanish when we log, so the obvious truth can't be seen.

I remember when people played this game. Now it's just me and you and him and her.. and about 2-300 others.  40000 down to 350.. 700 at weekends. 

And still every patch is a mega nerf.. to content that's only accessible by mega tribes, that don't even play anymore.

I remember, when atlas was fun.

• Confused 2

To be fair if i bola you And stuff you full of Cheeseburger its only Natural That You run to the next Toilette. I Meet Other Players everyday so Maybe be the One to say hello First then. Also you can help to kill the hydra And so far People always shared Mythos or artifact keys.and Crafting stuff Feels worthless because you can achieve it too quick And easy or there is just no Need to have it. No One Needs a mythical Armor cause common is more than enough. You can solo kraken with just 2 Common brigs.

17 hours ago, zottel said:

You can solo kraken with just 2 Common brigs.

Tell me more please.

9 minutes ago, Kummba said:

Tell me more please.

1.0 is Super weak tbh And already Killed it solo with my galleon but with 2 brigs its easier. But a Brig with just common Cannons Either Need some dmg levled or have better Cannons. But then just the 6 Cannons can 1 Shot the tentacles. Have one Brig go clockwise And One counterclockwise And let them kill tentacles,After that both do the shield. It Takes a while as tentacles take longer to be done but thats Basicly it. Skill some HP And fortitude for the electricity And you are fine. You Dont even Need repair Mats if you avoid the sotds And can pack more cannonballs with you so you Dont rum out of ammo. Had 2.0 down to 40% with my Gall but that had journeyman Cannons And i ran out of cannonballs 😞 but Plans for the Second try are already going ^^

ohh @Martyn, i member cimbing death and engram happening too.
Breeding buggs and stuff got fixed, they made breeding accessible for solos!

Dont let the door hit u, bye

• Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 8:03 PM, zottel said:

You can solo kraken with just 2 Common brigs.

I don't think you know what solo means??

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Indywoodtiger said:

Yeah me beeing stuipid, but instead of saying my fault i gonna solo kraken with 2 brigs this week And make it work XD 

Seems to me the OP has issues with the game. Every post by him is negative towards the game. Martyn, if you have so many issues with the game you feel the need to continuously post how bad it is, maybe find a different game? Either you just like to hear yourself complain or you want others to wallow in your misery. Are you a lonely housewife or something? lol.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, =MGC=Ranger said:

Seems to me the OP has issues with the game. Every post by him is negative towards the game. Martyn, if you have so many issues with the game you feel the need to continuously post how bad it is, maybe find a different game? Either you just like to hear yourself complain or you want others to wallow in your misery. Are you a lonely housewife or something? lol.

Maybe he's in a relationship with realist 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

Maybe he's in a relationship with realist 😂😂

HAHAHA Well played SIR!!!! Lol, Realist is nothing but a troll. Dude never even played the game yet is more active in the forums than 95% of players! Both need to get out of their moms basement more lol

• Haha 3