Sign in to follow this  
Tiberius_theron

UNOFFICIAL WHOLE MAP HOSTING ASAP!

Currently players who want to host must pick a set amount of maps or completely break their banks to get the whole map. If single player is able to play on the whole map, then it is 200% possible for the WHOLE MAP to be hosted on unofficial private servers without the current silly system. This needs to be implemented as soon as possible. My community would love to play Atlas again, but never again on toxic official servers, with no GM support. 

This game has no playerbase, the big unofficials all shut down by now afaik. Even the smaller ones that are still around are empty.

31 minutes ago, Tiberius_theron said:

Currently players who want to host must pick a set amount of maps or completely break their banks to get the whole map. If single player is able to play on the whole map, then it is 200% possible for the WHOLE MAP to be hosted on unofficial private servers without the current silly system. This needs to be implemented as soon as possible. My community would love to play Atlas again, but never again on toxic official servers, with no GM support. 

There is a GM Support Which actually is Pretty fast on officials. You can change the Grid but you are only able to have 1 Grid at a Time. So full map Support on unofficial still requires buying all grids.

42 minutes ago, oni said:

This game has no playerbase, the big unofficials all shut down by now afaik. Even the smaller ones that are still around are empty.

Yep, Officials are full of tumbleweeds and crickets where I currently am and have been like that for quite a while.  I have a couple of Unofficials I like that I play on, but even they are quiet to the point I never see anyone.

Hi Tiberius_Theron,

How big do you think the need is for fluent single-grid-at-a-time servers?
I would have thought it is non-existent, since even our company members are seldom in the same grid at the same time.

Edited by wandelaar