Sign in to follow this  
cfxyxx

about the new update

You're still making no sense.

You stated:

21 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

It doesn't say any random person can park and have there crew payed for, it says ALLYS

I pointed out to you where it does say "everyone settled on the island", therefore it doesn't just say ALLYS.

Now you are quoting random posts from the thread.

1 minute ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

You're still making no sense.

You stated:

I pointed out to you where it does say "everyone settled on the island", therefore it doesn't just say ALLYS.

Now you are quoting random posts from the thread.

Your being like a Spelling trying to correct my punctuation at its very irritating!

The OP was going on like the sky was falling and everyone was going to have there flag's bankrupted bye bad people will Galleons sailing around stealing there gold....

Just now, Sulfurblade said:

Your being like a Spelling trying to correct my punctuation at its very irritating!

The OP was going on like the sky was falling and everyone was going to have there flag's bankrupted bye bad people will Galleons sailing around stealing there gold....

Yes I know exactly what the thread is about. But you made a statement that was incorrect, I pointed it out incase you were not aware, then you went on some hissy fit.

4 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Yes I know exactly what the thread is about. But you made a statement that was incorrect, I pointed it out incase you were not aware, then you went on some hissy fit.

Congrates Dr. Mcoy

37 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

Sinappia sums things up quite well...  

I am not talking about the option. of course, have option is good. But, the problem is none will choose to open this ++ mode. I just give some suggestion to make it useful, not critical.

Edited by cfxyxx

38 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

Sinappia sums things up quite well...  

And today they made a soli to solve this problem. But, I think if they changed like "other players only can take gold and food from the soli" will be better.

3 hours ago, photek said:

now they say this wich is an absolute contradiction in itself:

from the new patch notes:

Crew on Fully Anchored Boats:

1st priority: Silo
2nd priority: Claim Flags
3rd priority: Resource Box and Food larder

- Fixed a bug where Crew were taking gold/food from a flag before they took it from a resource box/larder

The bug was prior to the additional changes, but it would have still impacted crew on land. The correct prioritization is listed in the notes. 

Crew on Land:

• 1st priority: Resource Box and Food larder
  • 2nd priority: Silo
  • 3rd priority: Claim Flags

Crew on Fully Anchored Boats:

• 1st priority: Silo
  • 2nd priority: Claim Flags
  • 3rd priority: Resource Box and Food larder

Additionally, with claimflags you can choose:

•  Not to use any gold or food to pay for your crew on your island
  •  Have the gold/food only be used to pay for crew belonging to your company on your island
  •  Have the gold/food only be used to pay for crew belonging to your company and allies on your island
  •  Have the gold/food only be used to pay for crew belonging to your everyone on your island

I think that covers about everything, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread cause the back and forth is a bit needless 😛