Sign in to follow this  
yneternum

Wipe reward?

23 minutes ago, yneternum said:

Admins, we are waiting for that yet.

*blinks* 

Was something beyond the endless possibilities of a clean slate promised? I’m asking because I don’t recall anything but I could have just forgotten.

4 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

*blinks* 

Was something beyond the endless possibilities of a clean slate promised? I’m asking because I don’t recall anything but I could have just forgotten.

A hat or some shit

Just now, boomervoncannon said:

In that case I will opt for the hat.

Sorry they already distributed the latter

• Haha 1

They threw in many armor skins already but need time to adjust a hat skin ?????

Edited by kampfer91

As I recall ...... "someone" remotely official said the hat is done and has been done for some time.  The problem was tracking who was who at the time of the wipe.  Basically who deserved the hat and who didn't.   

would cost me a day of "work"... obv. they don't want give it to the players that logged in while noone was playing.

Edited by photek

The hat? I've long forgot about that, don't tell me people are worried over this hat? :classic_laugh:

18 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

The hat? I've long forgot about that, don't tell me people are worried over this hat? :classic_laugh:

okay we won't tell you.

12 hours ago, Elmo said:

As I recall ...... "someone" remotely official said the hat is done and has been done for some time.  The problem was tracking who was who at the time of the wipe.  Basically who deserved the hat and who didn't.   

Ah. This seems a bizarre reason to hold up a reward, not that I care much either way. Wouldn't it just be rewarded to anyone who logged in after the wipe, or within the period prior to the wipe after it was annouced? It seems pretty bush league to announce a reward based upon login presence and then not be able to track who qualifies or not.