Sign in to follow this  
Cantore

Disappearing Tames

Hi Devs,

2 times in the last week and a half, I've had 2 different animals disappear on me.

1) LvL 31 Parrot. Right after I tamed it, I had it on my shoulder, went INSIDE MY HOUSE, and threw it inside. I was tweaking the behaviors, so it wouldn't follow me, and after I changed this behavior, it flew and literally disappeared. 

2) LvL 58 bear. This bear, I've had for about 2 weeks now, and it just disappeared on me. I removed all foundations beneath where I parked her, and it wasn't underneath the structure.

Oddly, NONE of the 2 disappearing tames show that they have died within my logs. And, I had food in the trough still. None of my company members have logged in except for me and my alt account, which is also me.

If this sort of stuff keeps happening, I'm frankly not going to play. It was a full-night ordeal for me to sail to another island to tame a bear. It's unacceptable that they can simply disappear on you.

This is not so good but if you need bear we sell animals in B2 and I10

PDWA "Die Sekte mit Herz"

9 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

Aaaaand why do you play two accounts on the same server?? 

I have 2 accounts because my friends stopped playing when the server wiped. I needed a ship builder/sailor, and a stone builder/fighter. Thus, the 2 accounts.