Sign in to follow this  
Shepard_Fury

Food is not given vitamins as it's supposed to?

Hello Guys,

I have recently become the cook in the corp and i have noticed that the foods don't give the vitamins they show?

an good example of this is that the Fish and chips should be giving Orange and blue but for some reason it only gives blue vitamin 😢
In the corp we have to eat berries right now because there are no player food that really gives the orange vitamin.

What has happened with this? Is it because the indicators on the food wrong?

o/
Shepard

• Like 1

Every week a new thread... 

After eating, watch down right and u see the "eating" buff. Wait until it disappears and then check your vits again, who are raised correctly.

I am the cook for my outfit. With some of the foods one vitamin is buffed all the way while the other slowly over time. Weird and deceptive, but you do get the buff.

Okay, that does not look like it working for me. I have Nothing adding over time for me.

What food are you guys using for the orange vitamin?

16 hours ago, Shepard_Fury said:

Hello Guys,

I have recently become the cook in the corp and i have noticed that the foods don't give the vitamins they show?

an good example of this is that the Fish and chips should be giving Orange and blue but for some reason it only gives blue vitamin 😢
In the corp we have to eat berries right now because there are no player food that really gives the orange vitamin.

What has happened with this? Is it because the indicators on the food wrong?

o/
Shepard

watch the bars some are instant , others take a few minutes , i thought the same as you for a while some vits take time to rise . 

Edited by UDO

Certainly looks to be providing the vitamins for me, albeit not a huge amount. These systems need some TLC overall and will be getting it in the future

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Jatheish said:

Certainly looks to be providing the vitamins for me, albeit not a huge amount. These systems need some TLC overall and will be getting it in the future

If by these systems you mean vitamins AND cooking, then awesome. I think the cooking system in this game has significant potential, but it needs a lot of love in the form of more depth and raison d'etre. Right now it seems many players ignore it because they consider it not worth the investment of time and skill points.

• Like 2