Sign in to follow this  
Ankhwearer

Claimed animals with cargo saddles are unusable

In PVE you can't remove a "structure" from a cargo saddles. Can't damage it, can't demolish it. Nothing.

This makes abandoned animals of middling use, if you don't get full ownership of the animal and its cargo.

I would have expected the cargo box transfers upon cleaning. But that isn't the case.

• Sad 1

This is a real problem, I have picked up 2 different tames and cannot use them due to the cargo saddle. If you claim an animal with a saddle, no matter which saddle, the cargo or regular saddle, it should transfer.  This really needs to be addressed!

I totally agree. I tried many things like facing hostile animals with my back and attached cart but it doesn´t get any damage.

is also time that they do something we have 15 animals with saddle cart and come to the charge not turn off

(the carts are full)

10 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

Sure? Where did you read this?

I had a very bad dream, was watching the livestream... 

I dont care about the cargo, When we claim a bear with a truck that truck can disapear or let us remove the truck and it can disappear with the cargo, just dont make the bears unusable...

Fix this topic please!! I would like to see this bug fixed😑 

only thing you can do as of now is if it's not spaded and if it's a good enough bear I believe you can still breed a bear with the cargo container and get at least something out of it