Sign in to follow this  
Kulchatila

Make gain levels past lv100 more easy

To gain levels past lv100 is unpleasant, I would like other ways to gain experience Please. (I know high-level treasure maps and possibly guillotine high-level enemy.) Thank you

Gagner des niveaux passé lv100 est désagréable, j'aimerais d'autres moyens de gagner de l'expériences Svp. (Je connais que Cartes aux Trésors haut niveau et possiblement guillotiner des ennemie haut niveau.) Merci

Exemples : PvP Kill and Destroy, Kill High Level Mob, Discovery, Riding Boat and maybe more from way to exp that not work anymore

So?  How to gain exp over level 100? Will game creator will add more way to exp, if need put back some under lvl100 way to got exp?

Any guide or tutorial about it please?

- Any character which was above level 100 will now be reverted to level 100.

16 minutes ago, Nari said:

- Any character which was above level 100 will now be reverted to level 100.

This was because the guillotine-exploit. If u reach lvl 100 now, u can normal lvl up.

• Like 1

Im lvl105 and still waiting for way to get exp without make hudge travel or catch some1 to guilotine.

It must be a easy way that can be done in less than 30 min and can be repetable...i done all in the game and my max level is 150 so all i need is EXP.

What currently work and what will came later maybe?

Thanks

52 minutes ago, Kulchatila said:

Im lvl105 and still waiting for way to get exp without make hudge travel or catch some1 to guilotine.

It must be a easy way that can be done in less than 30 min and can be repetable...i done all in the game and my max level is 150 so all i need is EXP.

What currently work and what will came later maybe?

Thanks

okay, I'll bite.

So let's suppose you get what you want and the devs give you a way to level easily post 100 to 150 in less than 30 minutes and is repeatable.

Do you know why this is an absurd request?

I do, because I've seen it over and over through the years. If you get what you want, your next post will be you complaining you're bored and there's nothing to do in the game.  Yes leveling endgame is often grindy and repetitive. This is not an issue unique to Atlas. The bottom line is, do you want to still have something to work for, or do you want to be done with the game? Those are your choices because no development team in the 20 plus year history of this industry has come up with any brilliant way to provide content to players faster than they can chew through it. 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

So let's suppose you get what you want and the devs give you a way to level easily post 100 to 150 in less than 30 minutes and is repeatable.

I read that differently - I read it as Kulchatila wanting an action that takes less than 30 minutes each time, that can be done many times, to gain some xp to get things moving after 100, not gaining all those levels in 30 minutes. So not leveling quickly, just XP-gaining actions that take less time than hours-long high-level map runs.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mahnogard said:

I read that differently - I read it as Kulchatila wanting an action that takes less than 30 minutes each time, that can be done many times, to gain some xp to get things moving after 100, not gaining all those levels in 30 minutes. So not leveling quickly, just XP-gaining actions that take less time than hours-long high-level map runs.

Ah its entirely possible I misread what the OP was asking for, if so my apologies for misunderstanding.

• Haha 1

Yea Mahnogard that exactly what i mean...sorry i usually speaj french only.

Actually, after some day of play most of day and dont see any exp get over stuff that before was giving exp.

If i dont do tresure card for all day i cant get exp but i want to reduce my time per day i play and be able to still get some exp...i feel i will never get exp if i dont do those long way to make exp.

We need more short way to repeat a lot, like before lv100....game remove most of way to exp at my level...those that are over have time to done all those day of treasure card hunting and done them before it disapear with time...how many good card i lose like that or see over the place that card cant be done or bugged...i hate do those travel for nothing...because bug on treasure map location.

Because all that im close want to stop play and tell myself im done the game already...but i like bether go until 150 and really done all pve stuff for finally focus only over PVP. 😄

Thanks

5 hours ago, Darkweaver said:

I read that and agree we have to mutch of those stuff that take to mutch time 😉

Exp after level 100 must be in this list because it a pain, that it true.

I suspect eventually animals aod etc will all be lv 1-150 as well.. like ark.  Which will open up more xp to players.  But, that said I do think that alot of the xp is simply missing from this game.. there's almost none for harvesting or crafting.. it's almost purely for killing and it seems to be geared more to killing players than any of the ai.  Sotd give almost no xp either.  Except maybe to our ships.  Maps and killing animals/alphas and golden age ruins animals.. are about the only way to get xp.  And it gets old.. really fast.  Hell, I was bored on my 2nd powerstone.

Edited by Martyn

I also stop treasure map and im unable to guillotine our enemy for exp...i stuck at lvl 105 with lvl max at 150 from that time.

Our organisations have no choices to pvp that make us unable to do treasure hunt anyways.

All i want before return pvp is lvl up to 150 in more way that what we have actually for lv100+.

And in list some way that can be repeat and have short durations for causual player or when not have long time for long travel...if no one steal all your map before day you go for treasure and hope exp and lvl up.

I do 10 blue card and i got less than 1 CM exp...if we done it over 2x or more with Music Exp Buff im unable to play myself...so i need team and tamed bear or other tamed killer.

Just because i feel i cant reach 150 by repeat thing that take less than 30 min total for à % exp...enouch to not have to done it to mutch time per level.

Thanks