Sign in to follow this  
Hakaisha89

Feedback on Patch V207.997

- A claim flag can longer be placed on a fully anchored ship during peacetime.
- Grog: Damage bonus changed from +6% to -3%, duration changed from 600s to 300s
- Rum: Now instead of giving 15 waters, it removes 20 water
- Target soft spots - Cooldown increased from 15s to 60s and torpor bonus reduced from 35% to 28%
- Critical strike - Cooldown increased from 20s to 60s and damage bonus reduced from 2x to 1.65x
- Target weakness - Duration increased from 10s to 24s
- Reduced the following armor stat scales by 30%:

Health
Melee
Damage
Stamina
Fortitude
Intelligence

Most of these changes are good, until you get to the armor stat scale nerfs.

Health is good, because for pvp its broken, however outside of Melee Damage and Stamina, the nerf to Fortitude and Intelligence is a punch to the stomach.

I live on a desert island, it's where me and my company built up a huge base, and after months of farming maps, I had finally gathered a set of Fortitude armor and a Intelligence armor.

I mean as it is I can only reach 43 or so % crafts,  but we spent so much resources on upgrading the intelligence, I had just popped above 1000% int with the dolphin buff, the gear set, specced into int and with a level 78 crow, now it's down 300% int.

I am not part of a mega company that can farm the resources endlessly, nor is there players that wanna sail for an hour or two to farm those hard to get resources, we do not have the people to endlessly farm the hydra of mythos with so many mega companies basically owning the GaR.

Nerfing health was needed, nerfing melee damage I find irrelevant, Stamina is basically negligible, Fortitude is big hit, as i can't avoid overheating at the warmest with a bit over a 100 fortitude with armor and vitamin buff, but the int nerf, the int nerf really hurts.

Before the nerf, I would have reached 1300 int with crow and dolphin and max upgraded int set at level 101 while the current set would require a level of 140 to reach it, however with the nerf, to reach that int with my current set, i need to hit level 166, and to reach it with a maxed out set, i need to hit 126, and I am currently 87.

Please revert the armor stat scaling nerf for fortitude and intelligence, this is as demoralizing as can be.

• Like 1