Sign in to follow this  
cfxyxx

does high quality speed sail truely work?

I made 6 Lg large speed sails with 126% max speed on my gally. However, when I test it, the max speed didn't change. Does high quality speed sail truely work?

if i understand dollie right, they are disabled on purpose!

@Dollie

Edited by Kummba

12 hours ago, cfxyxx said:

I made 6 Lg large speed sails with 126% max speed on my gally. However, when I test it, the max speed didn't change. Does high quality speed sail truely work?

Sorry for your loss, that is a painful investment for zero benefit. It hasn't been working for over 2 months now. They barely acknowledge it, and certainly don't go out of their way to publicize it in anything like a "known issues list".

Whether it is a bug or a design decision, I can't understand why they don't simply modify the blueprint information to reflect the current issue to protect innocent bystanders like yourself from having a truly bad realization after it is too late.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sleepinator2000 said:

Sorry for your loss, that is a painful investment for zero benefit. It hasn't been working for over 2 months now. They barely acknowledge it, and certainly don't go out of their way to publicize it in anything like a "known issues list".

Whether it is a bug or a design decision, I can't understand why they don't simply modify the blueprint information to reflect the current issue to protect innocent bystanders like yourself from having a truly bad realization after it is too late.

This.

12 hours ago, Sleepinator2000 said:

2 months? seriously? why they don't fix it? this is not a small bug.

On 6/25/2019 at 2:52 PM, Sleepinator2000 said:

Please, please, please modify the BP like you did to speed on armor. All the old speed modifiers on armor now say 0. 

If this is not an intended change, aka bug, let us know so at least we can expect an update/fix at some point.