Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Really hoping you make build anywhere

I don't get comments like "To Save The Game"  and the likes.   I've been sailing around quite a bit lately and only been seeing 1-3 people in most regions.  So if you run the numbers on that there probably isn't even 1k player on during prime hours and that pretty much equals a dead game.  Well maybe not dead, but definitely dying unfortunately.  I wonder how many players this game needs to have for Dipshot to warrant maintaining the official server cost of operation?     I fear this game might not make it at this point.

Edited by sgzeroone

12 minutes ago, sgzeroone said:

I don't get comments like "To Save The Game"  and the likes.   I've been sailing around quite a bit lately and only been seeing 1-3 people in most regions.  So if you run the numbers on that there probably isn't even 1k player on during prime hours and that pretty much equals a dead game.  Well maybe not dead, but definitely dying unfortunately.  I wonder how many players this game needs to have for Dipshot to warrant maintaining the official server cost of operation?     I fear this game might not make it at this point.

Numbers on official are gonna drop lower, but i don't think they'll pull the plug because of that. Even if the game was well balanced and gamebreaking bugs free, It would be very unrealistic to believe this game can sustain a good population in it's current state , with absolutely unplayable performance on both server and client side for pvp, and not much else to do after playing for a while for the rest.